Sending files for FREE via SMS! freeware!

Guest migsoft_dev

Guest migsoft_dev

Beta-Testers needed for File via SMS sending software and service!

SMSMyFile is a free file-sending hosting service. It features a new and original concept of sending files via SMS to other mobile users.

THE ADVANTAGES:

- Send full-size pictures and videos, any type of data, audio, programs etc. to mobile or PC

- You dont need to set up an email connection and are not limited to MMS, Bluetooth or infrared connectivity restrictions

- Service and software is completely free of charge, the only costs are your regular carrier charges for SMS and data sending

- Supports all the latest Mobile platforms - Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android, Palm Pre - WebOS, Blackberry, JAVA Mobile.

- Data can be sent as a link to recipient's email on PC and then downloaded at no cost

PLEASE NOTE:

- The uploads are currently limited to a maximum file-size of 10MB per upload

- The person receiving will be be charged only for data transfer, with no charge when using a WiFi connection

SMSMyFile service and client now free for all Android users!

I N S T A L L A T I O N:

Search for "smsmyfile" on Android market and install!

Thank you for testing our new application!

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

SMSMyFile.com Dev Team

Edited by migsoft_dev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lycrawearer
Beta-Testers needed for File via SMS sending software and service!

SMSMyFile is a free file-sending hosting service. It features a new and original concept of sending files via SMS to other mobile users.

THE ADVANTAGES:

- Send full-size pictures and videos, any type of data, audio, programs etc. to mobile or PC

- You dont need to set up an email connection and are not limited to MMS, Bluetooth or infrared connectivity restrictions

- Service and software is completely free of charge, the only costs are your regular carrier charges for SMS and data sending

- Supports all the latest Mobile platforms - Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android, Palm Pre - WebOS, Blackberry, JAVA Mobile.

- Data can be sent as a link to recipient's email on PC and then downloaded at no cost

PLEASE NOTE:

- The uploads are currently limited to a maximum file-size of 10MB per upload

- The person receiving will be be charged only for data transfer, with no charge when using a WiFi connection

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL LATEST VERSION FROM YOUR PHONE INTERNET BROWSER.

Navigate to www.smsmyfile.com and click on "Download Android version" it will initiate installation directly to your phone.

MOBILE VERSION INSTRUCTIONS:

smsmyfile_screenshots.png

You can also download a latest installation file attached to this post and install to your phone.

Thank you for testing our new application!

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

SMSMyFile.com Dev Team

Well, neither the version posted here, or the version downloaded from the website will install on my rooted G2, flashed with latest stock WWE rom ... gives an error message stating "SMSMyFileClient could not be installed on this phone" ...

Shame as I was looking forward to testing this :D

Lycrawearer

Guest migsoft_dev

Hi,

We will post update later today as soon as we reserve time for this project.

BTW, thank you for testing our app!

Regards

SMSMyFile Dev Team

Well, neither the version posted here, or the version downloaded from the website will install on my rooted G2, flashed with latest stock WWE rom ... gives an error message stating "SMSMyFileClient could not be installed on this phone" ...

Lycrawearer

Guest migsoft_dev

New version attached.

Regards

SMSMyFile Dev Team

Lycrawearer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest migsoft_dev

SMSMyFile service and client now free for all Android users!

Installation:

Search for "smsmyfile" on Android market and install!

Thank you for using our service!

SMSMyFile Dev Team

www.smsmyfile.com