B7300 Lite Dialer (Black) + Phonebook + CallLog

Guest Muncheno

Guest Muncheno

When I upgrade my Omnia i900, usually I will install B7300 Lite Dialer, phonebook and calllog from

B7300 Omnia Lite Application for i900/i910

Then I will also need to set the M2D default phonebook (All People under People Tab) to open SECContact.exe (B7300 phonebook).

To ease the troubles, I have combined those in an All-in-one package for B7300 Lite Dialer + Phonebook + Call Log.

Please note this will overwrite your Registry for HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:Mscontact to run SECContact.exe.

You can download the package there:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzntmgtgoav

For those who also wanted to replace their default WM calender with B7300 Calender, you can dl from this link:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?zq2djtemxx3

Thanks to Sector and Ryrzy, the originators for porting those cabs. Secondly thanks to dddrko, Shadowfate and zabique32 for providing them the files!

Cheers,

Muncheno

post-585138-1259118832_thumb.pngpost-585138-1259119194_thumb.pngpost-585138-1259119088_thumb.png

Edited on 05/12/09:

--Thanks to AnhPhe in Post#7, to enable Speakphone if your is not active.

1)Edit your registry:-

HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

2)or remove SRS WOW

However both options will disable SRS WOW.

--To add picture in your contact using Phonebook (SecContact.exe)

You'll need to install Samsung Omnia Photo Album in B7300 Omnia Lite Application for i900/i910

Edited by Muncheno

Guest Muncheno
i910 as well? ...please say yes... please say yes!!

Sorry, I m not sure but it the one from Sector and Rryzy's work. This should work too.

I only remember some user said they can on the speaker phone bcoz they installed SRS WOW.

Guest Владик
Sorry, I m not sure but it the one from Sector and Rryzy's work. This should work too.

I only remember some user said they can on the speaker phone bcoz they installed SRS WOW.

Do they work in landscape mode?

Much appreciate ur effort!

Guest Koofteh

I asked this in the original thread but got no responses:

Is it possible for someone to make the dialer fit Windows 6.5? It appears these have been modified to fit 6.5.1 with the thicker taskbar which means there's a bit of white space if you install this on 6.5 or previous.

When I upgrade my Omnia i900, usually I will install B7300 Lite Dialer, phonebook and calllog from

B7300 Omnia Lite Application for i900/i910

Then I will also need to set the M2D default phonebook (All People under People Tab) to open SECContact.exe (B7300 phonebook).

To ease the troubles, I have combined those in an All-in-one package for B7300 Lite Dialer + Phonebook + Call Log.

Please note this will overwrite your Registry for HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:Mscontact to run SECContact.exe.

You can download the package there:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzntmgtgoav

For those who also wanted to replace their default WM calender with B7300 Calender, you can dl from this link:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?zq2djtemxx3

Thanks to Sector and Ryrzy, the originators for porting those cabs. Secondly thanks to dddrko, Shadowfate and zabique32 for providing them the files!

Cheers,

Muncheno

post-585138-1259118832_thumb.pngpost-585138-1259119194_thumb.pngpost-585138-1259119088_thumb.png

Plz help me!! I try Install Omnia Lite Dialer For i900. But Speaker not active ON/OFF

My Rom v23504

Link Omnia Lite Dialer For i900:

Omnia Lite Dialer For i900

screen short : Dialer Samsung i900:

anhso-38_Screen01.jpganhso-41_Screen02.jpganhso-45_Screen03.jpg

anhso-48_Screen04.jpganhso-52_Screen05.jpg

thank you!!

Ok!!! Thank'sssss!!!!

Change the key HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

It's working!!!

Edited by AnhPhe

Plz help me!! I try Install Omnia Lite Dialer For i900. But Speaker not active ON/OFF

My Rom v23504

Link Omnia Lite Dialer For i900:

Omnia Lite Dialer For i900

screen short : Dialer Samsung i900:

thank you!!

Ok!!! Thank'sssss!!!!

Change the key HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

It's working!!!

I install Black Dialer skin:

Link here: Black-Dialer-PhoneBook-CallLog

Incalling!! Screen short is problem:

anhso-21_Screen03.jpganhso-36_Screen01.jpg

Can you help me!! fix!!

Guest Muncheno
I install Black Dialer skin:

Link here: Black-Dialer-PhoneBook-CallLog

Incalling!! Screen short is problem:

Can you help me!! fix!!

Sorry AnhPhe,

I m using S2U2, therefore I could see this problem. I tried disabled the S2U2, however I cant get the incoming call screen anymore.

I suggest you try to play with these 2 registry:-

1) HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin\Samsung\BkImageColor

2) HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin\Samsung\HighlightColor

Guest pml_318

Yours overwrite the original "contact" as it launches "phonebook" whenever i exucute either "contact" or "phonebook" from the start menu/today's btm bar/dialpad's phonebook;

while the omnia lite dialer i got from sector has a "phonebook" included that's able to coexist with the original "contact". this is similar to the original phonebook+contact from the original package.

i prefer the origianl "contact" as it doesn't requires me to press the search button on the top to do the job, phonebook's gui is nicer though.

btw, i'm using a bt handsfree and noticed that the loudspeaker is not an option during a call (but call log is shown instead). Without bt handsfree the speaker option works fine with the fix mentioned on post#7, is there a way to fix this too?

Guest Muncheno
Yours overwrite the original "contact" as it launches "phonebook" whenever i exucute either "contact" or "phonebook" from the start menu/today's btm bar/dialpad's phonebook;

while the omnia lite dialer i got from sector has a "phonebook" included that's able to coexist with the original "contact". this is similar to the original phonebook+contact from the original package.

i prefer the origianl "contact" as it doesn't requires me to press the search button on the top to do the job, phonebook's gui is nicer though.

btw, i'm using a bt handsfree and noticed that the loudspeaker is not an option during a call (but call log is shown instead). Without bt handsfree the speaker option works fine with the fix mentioned on post#7, is there a way to fix this too?

Uninstall the B7300 Lite Dialer (Black) + Phonebook + CallLog and then install Sector/Rzyry's Lite Dialer and also Phonebook..then it will solve ur problem...

Coz this package mean to set Phonebook as default.

Alternative edit registry.

Then regarding handfree and loudspeaker, the solution is already in the earlier posts.

Guest rojrawee
I have to ask what rom build are you using for yours to work cos mine isn't.

It happens with many roms, such as rom from Khuanchai, Nicklashidegard, ShokkA9 and Dheewatara-s.

Guest Muncheno
no one answer.

;) :D :(

It should work on Nicklashidegard, ShokkA9 and Dheewatara-s 's WM6.5 with new interface, simply bcoz i tried b4.

Not sure about Master Khunchai 's rom, nvr tried his since he moved to Omnia II.

Cheers.

Guest Muncheno
how can i do this ??

On default the all-in-one package will set M2D all people to SecContact.

Alternative, if your are not using the package, you can still edit registry for HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:Mscontact to run SECContact.exe.

Guest denteno

i want to redirect the calender to the Omnia lite calender what to edit ??

n' thanks alot for helping me out ^-^

Edited by denteno

Guest Muncheno
i want to redirect the calender to the Omnia lite calender what to edit ??

n' thanks alot for helping me out ^-^

The easier way is rename the Omnia lite calender, tcalender.exe into calender.exe and copy it into windows directory.

You'll need TC or Resco Explorer to overwrite the calender.exe in windows. To remove, just delete calender.exe and the original will automatic restore.

Alternative, edit HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:Mscontact\1 from :MSPOUTLOOK calender to "\Program Files\Samsung\Calender\tcalender.exe"

Guest MAMBO04

munch! thanks for this :D

BUT, i created this into an OEM, cooked it into my ROM and the dialer and phonebook didn't cook in :S only the call log.

any ideas?

Guest Muncheno
munch! thanks for this :D

BUT, i created this into an OEM, cooked it into my ROM and the dialer and phonebook didn't cook in :S only the call log.

any ideas?

Just install the package and it should overwrite the call log and add in dialer plus phonebook.