B7300 Lite Dialer (Black) + Phonebook + CallLog

Guest Muncheno

Guest denteno

just one thing else n' i'd really be so thankful ,,

in the photos tab when i click on a photo it opens with HTC ALbum , i want it to be opened with the samsung media album program ' which i'v already installed '

n' i really appreciate ur help

Edited by denteno

Guest rtimi28

The Calendar may look nice but you can't add any appointments if you wanted to. It is basically useless. I suggest you try to get another one from somewhere please.

Guest Muncheno
The Calendar may look nice but you can't add any appointments if you wanted to. It is basically useless. I suggest you try to get another one from somewhere please.

I'm sorry the calender does not work on yours. If it does not just uninstall it and elete the file calender.exe in your windows directory. The original will come back.

Mine work very well, no problem adding any appointments or sync with my outlook.

Calender works perfectly and looks great.

Any idea if there is a phone book that looks the same and works the same as the Call Log? The omnia lite call log is pretty perfect. Nice and easy to use and easy to add contacts ect from it.

Guest leap_ahead

hii ... i can use Phonebook on the message apps ??

because when you send message and add reciepnt open contact.. not the phonebook ..how i can use phonebook default ?

Guest MartinBM
When I upgrade my Omnia i900, usually I will install B7300 Lite Dialer, phonebook and calllog from

B7300 Omnia Lite Application for i900/i910

Then I will also need to set the M2D default phonebook (All People under People Tab) to open SECContact.exe (B7300 phonebook).

To ease the troubles, I have combined those in an All-in-one package for B7300 Lite Dialer + Phonebook + Call Log.

Please note this will overwrite your Registry for HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:Mscontact to run SECContact.exe.

You can download the package there:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzntmgtgoav

For those who also wanted to replace their default WM calender with B7300 Calender, you can dl from this link:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?zq2djtemxx3

Thanks to Sector and Ryrzy, the originators for porting those cabs. Secondly thanks to dddrko, Shadowfate and zabique32 for providing them the files!

Cheers,

Muncheno

post-585138-1259118832_thumb.pngpost-585138-1259119194_thumb.pngpost-585138-1259119088_thumb.png

Edited on 05/12/09:

--Thanks to AnhPhe in Post#7, to enable Speakphone if your is not active.

1)Edit your registry:-

HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

2)or remove SRS WOW

However both options will disable SRS WOW.

--To add picture in your contact using Phonebook (SecContact.exe)

You'll need to install Samsung Omnia Photo Album in B7300 Omnia Lite Application for i900/i910

Thank you very much!!!

I´ve been looking for this for a lot of time and finally I got this!!!

Martín

• 1 month later...
Guest rodrigo.cbg

I have 2 problems with following the instructions on post 1: when I tap the numbers, it starts showing a "(" between the numbers. It's supose to be like "3275-6675", but appears : (327) 56-77. The second problem: I've made the changes in the registry because the speakerphone doesn't work, but the image missed up and become like the other guys, without sowing any icons and a black target. Someone has a clue what can I do?

• 2 weeks later...
No fix for that? :\

Yes there is a fix for this mate

Read here

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1189745

Had this same problem,

It has to do with what theme you install before installing the omnia lite dialer.

For me, I first installed Diamond QVGA, which give me a black backgound with black numbers.

Uninstall the omnialite dialer, then change your theme to something else, then reinstall the omnialite dialer, worked for me, now have black numbers, and blue background.

You can install the theme after you have installed the omnia lite dialer

Hope this helps

Edited by JaGuR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest francois999

When I use the adressbook screen, and I clic to the choice "new" (contact) in the left of the bottom taskbar --> nothing does happen (it does'nt run any add contact screen).

Is there any way to fix dat ?

Thanks for help.

Edited by francois999

• 2 months later...

Thanks Muncheno, This dialer is super nice. look cool! But I want to ask if there is a way to make the haptic feedback back on? I am using P_Dhee's rom. his rom has haptic feedback in the original i908 dialer. If I uninstaller the dialer and make the original one appear it come with the haptic feedback. otherwise there will be no. But i like the skin of your dialer and also the phone book and call log. So I decided to use your dialer. Is there a way to like editing the registry or make a cab for us to enable the haptic feedback in dialer?

P.S. Sorry for my poor english

Guest leap_ahead
When I use the adressbook screen, and I clic to the choice "new" (contact) in the left of the bottom taskbar --> nothing does happen (it does'nt run any add contact screen).

Is there any way to fix dat ?

Thanks for help.

i have the same problem ...

• 7 months later...