B7610NXXIK2 ROM

Guest sorg

Latest available WM6.5 ROM IK2 for B7610

Here is flashable multilanguage ROM reconstructed from LOUVRE.mli uploaded by ronald-mcdrive

http://rapidshare.com/files/316186095/PDA_...XXIK2.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/316191107/PDA_...XXIK2.part2.rar

This is PDA only part.

Keep all rest parts in your phone as-is.

P.S.: I'm not responsible for any damages/bricks caused by this ROM. You're flashing it at your own risk!

Edited by sorg

Guest informatico

Thanks a lot for this

flashed but still now dont see much difference

do u know what brings this new rom?

man i have a very multicultural phone

PDA: B7610 posted here

CSC: ARMANI b7620

PHONE: Secany b7610

is working fine anyway :D

Latest available WM6.5 ROM IK2 for B7610

Here is flashable multilanguage ROM reconstructed from LOUVRE.mli uploaded by ronald-mcdrive

http://rapidshare.com/files/316186095/PDA_...XXIK2.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/316191107/PDA_...XXIK2.part2.rar

This is PDA only part.

Keep all rest parts in your phone as-is.

P.S.: I'm not responsible for any damages/bricks caused by this ROM. You're flashing it at your own risk!

Is this the official Wm6.5?

Here's what I got after flashing:

post-597896-1259941309_thumb.pngpost-597896-1259941304_thumb.pngpost-597896-1259941315_thumb.pngpost-597896-1259941321_thumb.pngpost-597896-1259941325_thumb.png

I was presented with a Rapicint error on startup but everything seems to be running smoothly now.

Edit: free RAM listed here is after diabling Samsung's homescreens.

Edited by Tarqon

Someone who is keen on making a small guide?

Would be helpful.

is it working on all b7610 ?

I have this:

PDA: B7610XXIH2

CSC: B7610TPHIH2

Phone:B7610XXIH1

I have read the threads a lot of times but did not come across a step by step guide. I may have missed it?

Guest Klaas Roelofs
I was presented with a Rapicint error on startup but everything seems to be running smoothly now.

Edit: free RAM listed here is after diabling Samsung's homescreens.

Was your CSC also updated after flashing, or did you already have this one (B7610XENII2)?

Edited by Klaas Roelofs

Guest Klaas Roelofs
Someone who is keen on making a small guide?

Would be helpful.

is it working on all b7610 ?

I have this:

PDA: B7610XXIH2

CSC: B7610TPHIH2

Phone:B7610XXIH1

I have read the threads a lot of times but did not come across a step by step guide. I may have missed it?

This ROM should work on yours as well.

As for the flashguide: flashing is the same as for Omnia II, here's the guide: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...d-programs-faq/

Guest Klaas Roelofs
Keep in mind that this guide is for windows XP. For flashing on vista/win7 some extra steps are required.

Sorry, forgot to mension that :D

@Tarqon: got the answer to my question @17:27?

@Tarqon: got the answer to my question @17:27?

Sorry didn't see it. :D My CSC didn't get updated, that's the old one. You'll notice that people who update through NPS have K2 for CSC and Phone part versions as well.

Most of the time the benefit of flashing these is marginal, though it would be nice to have all the firmware on the latest version yeah. :(

Edited by Tarqon

Guest Klaas Roelofs
Sorry didn't see it. :D My CSC didn't get updated, that's the old one. You'll notice that people who update through NPS have K2 for CSC and Phone part versions as well.

Most of the time the benefit of flashing these is marginal, though it would be nice to have all the firmware on the latest version yeah. :(

The benefit for me would be to get rid of the Vodafone-branded CSC (B7610VDFIH5) ;)

Haven't seen a dumped CSC yet, does anybody know how to do that?

Edited by Klaas Roelofs

Please sorg, can you upload also phone and CSC? I have I8000 fake and i read that with this CSC audio doesn't work.

Until now it's impossible to dump a csc nobody can do such a task (even Sorg :( ), even though the knowledge of the device rom goes on so in the future it will be possible but now don't ask for that only secany maybe can provide us with csc files... :D

Until now it's impossible to dump a csc nobody can do such a task (even Sorg ;) ), even though the knowledge of the device rom goes on so in the future it will be possible but now don't ask for that only secany maybe can provide us with csc files... :(

well i guess its possible.. i got my b7620 csc from a polish? site

h**p://chomikuj.pl/misiio61/Firmware+Samsung/Firmware/GT-B7620+Armani

:D

Until now it's impossible to dump a csc nobody can do such a task (even Sorg :D ), even though the knowledge of the device rom goes on so in the future it will be possible but now don't ask for that only secany maybe can provide us with csc files... :(

B7620 CSC was dumped.... i think is quite easy to do the same with 7610.

So:

Thanks a lot for this

man i have a very multicultural phone

PDA: B7610 posted here

CSC: ARMANI b7620

PHONE: Secany b7610

is working fine anyway ;)

Can upload B7620 CSC? I have now flashed I8000, but as i read, leak sound.

I use CSC file from Omnia B7620 (Armani) and so far everything is ok :D

I don't think it was dumped people who get the csc from b7620 can ask the supplier how he have obtained it. I think it was given by some people like secany...but I would be very happy knowing that there is a method to dump a csc file...