bing on any latest rom

Guest rtimi28

Guest lioryte
Has anyone found away to get the bing beta update for wm6.5 rom since it was made for it.

link to the video is below

http://www.wmexperts.com/video-review-new-...-windows-mobile

Well, .cab won't install but when making it an OEM it will run, but you'll get an error as you can see from one of the screens

Here are some Screenshots:

screen11.th.jpgscreen10.th.jpgscreen09.th.jpgscreen07.th.jpgscreen06.th.jpgscreen05u.th.jpgscreen04a.th.jpgscreen03d.th.jpg

I didn't go out yet to check how it's workin'

Attached is the OEM

Bing.zip

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte
Well, at least it's not just me. I thought I was losing my touch. :D

Mr. Wolf, look at the image with the blue pop up window, we need to re-sign BingClient.exe so the LBS driver will accept to make it work. (I think)

Has anyone actually tried this outside with GPS? Doesn't seem to have locate me there. If any it seems WORSE than the old Bing. But than again I didn't try it out yet.

Guest djlactose
Mr. Wolf, look at the image with the blue pop up window, we need to re-sign BingClient.exe so the LBS driver will accept to make it work. (I think)

Has anyone actually tried this outside with GPS? Doesn't seem to have locate me there. If any it seems WORSE than the old Bing. But than again I didn't try it out yet.

I would like to see this working as well since I use Bing almost everyday on my phone as a GPS and the new version looks a lot more touch friendly.

Guest rtimi28
Well, .cab won't install but when making it an OEM it will run, but you'll get an error as you can see from one of the screens

Here are some Screenshots:

screen11.th.jpgscreen10.th.jpgscreen09.th.jpgscreen07.th.jpgscreen06.th.jpgscreen05u.th.jpgscreen04a.th.jpgscreen03d.th.jpg

I didn't go out yet to check how it's workin'

Attached is the OEM

Hey did you get it to work yet or has someone gotten it to work yet. I j ust want to see it work at least, it doesn't make sense that iphone gets it and working perfectly and yet we can't.