Multi CSC for B7610XENIK4

Guest buliban

Guest Octopus1968
Is there any chance to do with this csc qwertz keyboard instead qwerty? I try it with csc B7610XEGIK4, which is german and I have still qwerty :-(

Thanks

EDIT:

I already succeded with keyboard. But I had Windows 6.1 and when I done flashing Windows is changed to 6.5... And I have no idea why this could happend. Could you tell me what CSC file contain?

Guys I would appreciate some advices.

Thanks a lot

What exactly did you flash? Only CSC-part (which is the carrier specific part - if you have a branded phone, the csc is the part which carried the branded information) or also the PDA part?

Regards,

Rudi

Guest chipoun
What exactly did you flash? Only CSC-part (which is the carrier specific part - if you have a branded phone, the csc is the part which carried the branded information) or also the PDA part?

Regards,

Rudi

When I buyed a phone, I had Windows 6.5 which seller flashed into it. Because of lot of problems with system I flashed 6.1 windows by myself. Everything seemed to be OK, problem was I have got QWERTY instead of QWERTZ thou. Then I flashed only CSC from this topic and suddenly I got windows 6.5 again.

Now I have got QWERTZ keyboard which is great, but PDA is working on 6.5 windows, which is not so great, because 6.5 windows have still a lot of technical issues. How this could be possible, I only flashed CSC.

Thank you

Regards

Petr

Guest Octopus1968
When I buyed a phone, I had Windows 6.5 which seller flashed into it. Because of lot of problems with system I flashed 6.1 windows by myself. Everything seemed to be OK, problem was I have got QWERTY instead of QWERTZ thou. Then I flashed only CSC from this topic and suddenly I got windows 6.5 again.

Now I have got QWERTZ keyboard which is great, but PDA is working on 6.5 windows, which is not so great, because 6.5 windows have still a lot of technical issues. How this could be possible, I only flashed CSC.

Thank you

Regards

Petr

Have you tried changing the language of the current ROM? When I did that on my WM 6.5 it reverted to WM 6.1 (don't ask me why...). Try changing the language to a language you understand (otherwise you won't find the "change language menu" again :) ) and then again to a language you desire.

Regards,

Rudi

Guest chipoun

Thank you for reply Rudi

So in the device can be simultaneously a few versions of WM, all of them in different languages? It looks like...

What a waste of memory...

And also is it very confusing. Can I look somehow into my PDA what contains?

Thank you

Regards Petr

Guest Octopus1968
Thank you for reply Rudi

So in the device can be simultaneously a few versions of WM, all of them in different languages? It looks like...

What a waste of memory...

And also is it very confusing. Can I look somehow into my PDA what contains?

Thank you

Regards Petr

Yes, the standard ROMs are Multilanguage - in custom ROMs the unnecessary languages are often deleted.

To check the languages available start Settings -General Settiings - Change Language. Note, that changing the language will hard reset your device. I don't know, where the language files are stored, maybe one of the chefs can tell you.

Regards,

Rudi

Thank you

Regards

Petr

Hullo,

nice to meet you.

I've just bought a B7610 (PDA B7610NXXIJ3, CSC B7610XEUIK4). I bought it from germany and its keyboard is a QWERTZ one, but layout is for QWERTY. How did you manage to have QUERTZ layout? I really need WM in italian but I would like to have QWERTZ just to respect real keyboard's layout.

Consider that I also tryed installing WM in German, just to check if layout was QWERTZ, but it still remained QWERTY.

Please help. Let me know how you got QWERTZ.

Thanx

• 3 weeks later...

I have same issue with qwertz and qwerty, you have to be carefull. If u change csc to german octans may change CSC file select!

You must have a look! It have to be changed to B7610XEGIK4!

Hope it'll work for u :)