ADB Bugreport, howto?

Guest skeleton_012@hotmail.com

Hi, i just found an error in ALL google devices that can be solved. I reported it to google and they told me to send them an ADB Bugreport to them.

I found that is sthing related to SDK manager or sthing like that, but im just a NOOB in all about mobile phones... really i dont even know basic things etc. but well..

the bug is about Time Zone in a particulary place, so sorry for all that want help too ;)! its about Canary Island, that got GMT +0 time zone, like london, and what google devices do is saying that Canary Island are "Spain" time zone; GMT +1

Could any1 tell me how to do it..? please im a NOOB, need "normal" words hehe..

thanks !!!

Hi, i just found an error in ALL google devices that can be solved. I reported it to google and they told me to send them an ADB Bugreport to them.

I found that is sthing related to SDK manager or sthing like that, but im just a NOOB in all about mobile phones... really i dont even know basic things etc. but well..

the bug is about Time Zone in a particulary place, so sorry for all that want help too ;)! its about Canary Island, that got GMT +0 time zone, like london, and what google devices do is saying that Canary Island are "Spain" time zone; GMT +1

Could any1 tell me how to do it..? please im a NOOB, need "normal" words hehe..

thanks !!!

plug in your phone, set up adb, then execute "adb bugreport". to save it in a file do "adb bugreport > C:\bugreport.txt".

plug in your phone, set up adb, then execute "adb bugreport". to save it in a file do "adb bugreport > C:\bugreport.txt".

:'( im just a noob.. whats plug in? u mean connect to PC? and set up adb, how? i installed sthing called sdk or sthing like this, but dont know where's the ADB thingie.. ;) and i dont even know how to execute adb bugreport hehe...

:'( im just a noob.. whats plug in? u mean connect to PC? and set up adb, how? i installed sthing called sdk or sthing like this, but dont know where's the ADB thingie.. ;) and i dont even know how to execute adb bugreport hehe...

plug in is when you put the one end of your usb cable in your phone and the other in your pc. download sdk, extract to c:\sdk, open a command line (run -> cmd) and type the following:

cd C:\sdk\tools\

adb bugreport > c:\adb-bugreport.txt

then you have the bugreport on c:\

though i am not sure why they want a bugreport from you device if it is a general bug... you sure about this?

Edited by kendon

plug in is when you put the one end of your usb cable in your phone and the other in your pc. download sdk, extract to c:\sdk, open a command line (run -> cmd) and type the following:

cd C:\sdk\tools\

adb bugreport > c:\adb-bugreport.txt

then you have the bugreport on c:\

though i am not sure why they want a bugreport from you device if it is a general bug... you sure about this?

yeye im so sure about this, thats what a google worker told to me when i reported issue, its not giving him a bugreport of my phone "really", its just to do a bugreport of any HTC phone located in Canary Islands ^^

Its a bug about Time Zone

Canary Islands got London time zone, i mean GMT +0

But canary islands belong to Spain, which got GMT +1

HTC's bug is that they put Canary Islands on GMT +1

They explained me how it works, that every country got a MCC (mobile country code), and canary islands belong to spain, so they told me to give them a bugreport so they can find the MCC and any other data that can be useful ^^

lets try this !

yeah sure, and it is google who can not find out the mcc of the canary islands without getting a bugreport from a device operating there.

ask them why they don't google it. ask them if they have ever heard of "the internet".

yeah sure, and it is google who can not find out the mcc of the canary islands without getting a bugreport from a device operating there.

ask them why they don't google it. ask them if they have ever heard of "the internet".

no, i dont mean this ^^... i mean, they know the MCC of canary islands, but android detects canary islands and it doesnt put the MCC of it, coz its mobile COUNTRY code, and canary islands aren't a country, SPAIN is the country of canary islands ^^... but canary islands and spain dont share the same time zone ;).. thats the real problem about this ^^

Guest Hypock1

i loled so hard. XD made ma night.