Covert to PDF on WinMo?

Guest LSmith4285

Guest LSmith4285

There are loads of free programs which act as a PDF creators on PC but does anyone know if a similar program is available on WinMo?

I am looking to update details on an Excel spreadsheet and converting it to a PDF for emailing.

Thanks

Guest columbo
There are loads of free programs which act as a PDF creators on PC but does anyone know if a similar program is available on WinMo?

I am looking to update details on an Excel spreadsheet and converting it to a PDF for emailing.

Thanks

The only one I can think of at the moment is Softmaker Office, which has the ability to export as PDF, and I think that includes spreadsheets. It's not free though, and is quite expensive, but you can get a 30 day trial and (IMHO) it is one of the best programs on Windows Mobile. I use it for academic writing, since MS Word Mobile doesn't even do endnotes, whereas Softmaker is pretty much a complete desktop office suite on your mobile. It's only weakness is that it won't support docx or xlsx until the 2010 version, which isn't out yet for WM.

By the way, having just released their 2010 desktop version, they are currently giving away free downloads of the 2008 version for Windows and Linux until the end of December, and are donating money to charity for each download. If you search on Google for Softmaker, you should find their website.