Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01 DIE After try use the UK ROM

Guest eekthecat

Guest eekthecat

Today I bought a SoftBank X02T (Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01), and tried to use the UK ROM, downloaded from the official web site, version 6.5 and rename it to .enc, get the TG01 SDDL Plus here in forum and run the program, the PDA restarted with a screen in MS-DOS style, telling me to not take the SD card or the battery. Finished, he shutdown, but now he dont power on again!!

When I press the start button for a few seconds, it only vibrates and lights quickly the green light on top, but don't power on, I tried to use the hardware reset but does not work. Please anyone have any idea!

:)

Guest Mangasora
Today I bought a SoftBank X02T (Japanese Version of TOSHIBA TG01), and tried to use the UK ROM, downloaded from the official web site, version 6.5 and rename it to .enc, get the TG01 SDDL Plus here in forum and run the program, the PDA restarted with a screen in MS-DOS style, telling me to not take the SD card or the battery. Finished, he shutdown, but now he dont power on again!!

When I press the start button for a few seconds, it only vibrates and lights quickly the green light on top, but don't power on, I tried to use the hardware reset but does not work. Please anyone have any idea!

:)

Whether you try a hard reset.

I don't think anyone else tested TG01_SDDL+ with SoftBank X02T. It's possible that its firmware is quite different from TG01's and Docomo's T-01A, T-01A wouldn't accept TG01's ROM at all and vice versa.

How long did you let it run for after powering up? It may take a while for WM calibration screen to come up.

When you connect it to PC with a USB cable, is it detected by your PC at all? Does it charge?

Guest MinhAnh
I don't think anyone else tested TG01_SDDL+ with SoftBank X02T. It's possible that its firmware is quite different from TG01's and Docomo's T-01A, T-01A wouldn't accept TG01's ROM at all and vice versa.

How long did you let it run for after powering up? It may take a while for WM calibration screen to come up.

When you connect it to PC with a USB cable, is it detected by your PC at all? Does it charge?

Stepw, he has the same poblems with me. After flash UK ROM, my T-01A falls to sleep!

Guest eekthecat

When start the update screen, I put it aside and went to bathe, it must have taken 1 hour + -.

I connected the PC but it does not change, the PC does not recognize it.

Guest nhattuong
Stepw, he has the same poblems with me. After flash UK ROM, my T-01A falls to sleep!

Are You Vietnamese...you name like Vietnamese so.

I am live in Japan. Ialready try to flash Eglish Rom. But fail

how to flash it. to teach me plase ! thank you so much

Guest eekthecat
Are You Vietnamese...you name like Vietnamese so.

I am live in Japan. Ialready try to flash Eglish Rom. But fail

how to flash it. to teach me plase ! thank you so much

Man i try flash but my TG01 die, i think better you NOT TRY THIS!!! Japanese is better nothing!!! the cracked downloader is not good for Japanese versions of TG01 i think, now i just try find a way to get the japanese OS working again!!!

Guest nhattuong
Man i try flash but my TG01 die, i think better you NOT TRY THIS!!! Japanese is better nothing!!! the cracked downloader is not good for Japanese versions of TG01 i think, now i just try find a way to get the japanese OS working again!!!

oh, thank you.

Guest MinhAnh

I am living in Hanoi now(minhanhtran@pdaviet), Stepw help me to load WWE ROM to my T-01a but my device have the same problems like eekthecat, we must to wait Stepw release a correct tool for TG01 Japanese version (T-01a, X02T).

@eekthecat: Your device isn't dead! Just wait, Stepw will find the best way to help u!

oh, thank you.
Edited by MinhAnh

Guest eekthecat
I am living in Hanoi now(minhanhtran@pdaviet), Stepw help me to load WWE ROM to my T-01a but my device have the same problems like eekthecat, we must to wait Stepw release a correct tool for TG01 Japanese version (T-01a, X02T).

@eekthecat: Your device isn't dead! Just wait, Stepw will find the best way to help u!

:) thanks guys, i will wait for Stepw solution ;)

Guest Bruno Adler
:) thanks guys, i will wait for Stepw solution ;)

Cara, não brinca com isso por enquanto. O aparelho é recente demais, as coisas estão sujeitas a bug's sérios e vc não terá uma assistência barata aqui no brasil... se tiver.

Espero que vc resolva o seu problema.

Saudações.

The issue is with the ROMs, not with the SDDL+. There's  chance there won't be a solution to this problem. I'll do my best to help both of you to get back to Japanese ROM, but with eekthecat's X02T it may not work out.

Guest eekthecat
The issue is with the ROMs, not with the SDDL+. There's chance there won't be a solution to this problem. I'll do my best to help both of you to get back to Japanese ROM, but with eekthecat's X02T it may not work out.

:) , but how you will make a SDLL+ work if the PDA dont start? have another way to flash the ROM? or you think better i try get Toshiba support from SoftBank, to get back the ROM work?

:) , but how you will make a SDLL+ work if the PDA dont start? have another way to flash the ROM? or you think better i try get Toshiba support from SoftBank, to get back the ROM work?

MinhAnh was able to boot Orange UK ROM on his T-01A with some manipulations, PM him for the details. If you can boot yours too, you can try flashing T-01A's Wm6.5 with SDDL+. I doubt it would work out well though, ideally you'd need a ROM update for X02T specifically, but there's none as far as I know... In other words T-01A's ROM might not work with your X02T either.

There's also another way to flash TG01/T-01A/X02T, not via SDDL. But it's also very risky and the tool I've made for it is largely untested. We partially recovered one device with chavonbravo with this tool, but in the end it was bricked again, so I'm not releasing it until it's finished.

Your best bet is probably to return/replace your device if it's still under warranty.

Guest MinhAnh
MinhAnh was able to boot Orange UK ROM on his T-01A with some manipulations, PM him for the details. If you can boot yours too, you can try flashing T-01A's Wm6.5 with SDDL+. I doubt it would work out well though, ideally you'd need a ROM update for X02T specifically, but there's none as far as I know... In other words T-01A's ROM might not work with your X02T either.

There's also another way to flash TG01/T-01A/X02T, not via SDDL. But it's also very risky and the tool I've made for it is largely untested. We partially recovered one device with chavonbravo with this tool, but in the end it was bricked again, so I'm not releasing it until it's finished.

Your best bet is probably to return/replace your device if it's still under warranty.

Stepw, I can not flash WM6.5 T-01A with your tool, it says:"File is invalid" and restart again! I can't charge and hardreset it by Hard buttons!

Stepw, I can not flash WM6.5 T-01A with your tool, it says:"File is invalid" and restart again! I can't charge and hardreset it by Hard buttons!

Yes, I know. I'll send you a PM at xda-devs once I finish uploading something for you.