The Acer Liquid will actually updating 2.0.x ??

Guest navygino

Guest luthepa1

I'd really like to see an update from Acer ASAP! Their version 1.6 has many bugs that are really pi#$%ng me off! Whats worse is how much their support sux!!! They say they would response within 24hrs and 2-3 weeks later still nothing. And I have contacted twice. And I see in the link you provided they are targeting March 2010? Thats poor.

I am more interested in the custom cooked ROMs that will start. I am looking into this myself just a little stuck at mkbootfs tool with base address for liquid.

Guest Pyrazol

Hey, March isn't that far off! At least they're providing an update (if they actually do). I'd rather they take their time and make it right instead of rushing out a new firmware that's full of bugs and doesn't work well. The current firmware is mostly stable for me and I wouldn't want to sacrifice this.

I do hope they update to 2.1 directly... I want live wallpapers :)

Guest Pyrazol

lol B) I really love the standard one that they're showing on the Nexus, the one with the small colored squares. I'm all for the geeky stuff :)

Of course that's all a dream anyway, until Acer hopefully releases 2.1 on the Liquid.