[ROM] Lickonn Custom ROM 0.3

Guest lickonn

Guest Seth Cold

ok how about this... do a nandroid of 1.008 rom.... then flash 2.000.3... then restore the nandroid and then flash lickonss 0.3... what do you think?? that might be the best combo (oh and adb push the 5 screen launcher)

anyone tried?

Guest liquid_it
ok how about this... do a nandroid of 1.008 rom.... then flash 2.000.3... then restore the nandroid and then flash lickonss 0.3... what do you think?? that might be the best combo (oh and adb push the 5 screen launcher)

anyone tried?

That's what I made: now I have 1.008 (with 2.0 radio), lickonn recovery, lickonn custom rom, and 5-page launcher from 1.005 aap firmware. Great combo, to me..

Guest trispect
That's what I made: now I have 1.008 (with 2.0 radio), lickonn recovery, lickonn custom rom, and 5-page launcher from 1.005 aap firmware. Great combo, to me..

Where did you get that 5-page launcher? The one I tried did not even work with the 1.008.

Guest krumbalu

hi guys!! and thx to lickon for his great work first of all!!

second i have sucessfulle installed the recovery of lickonn now i can use nanodroid to make a backup of the original rom right?? so if i put on my device the customized one i can always go back to the original one thx to nandroid right??

Guest Faithfullsdv
Where did you get that 5-page launcher? The one I tried did not even work with the 1.008.

dont really need the rom itself and yes it'll work independently of where you live

Just download the launcher.apk

http://www.filefront.com/15143025/Launcher.apk

adb pull /system/app/Launcher.apk c:\

adb remount

adb push Launcher.apk /system/app/Launcher.apk

adb shell reboot

Have a Lot of FUN!!! :) 5 is Better than 3.

Guest trispect

That is the same Launcher.apk I tried. Don't work with 1.008. I get 5 balls at bottom indicating 5 screens but there is still just 3 screens in use.

Guest zehunter

hi,

i've installed custom rom + recovery.

how can i find and use app2sd? is there any guide, or tuto? :-)

thanks in advance,

Edited by zehunter

Guest Uberadri

That is the same Launcher.apk I tried. Don't work with 1.008. I get 5 balls at bottom indicating 5 screens but there is still just 3 screens in use.

well i used apkinstaller and installed the launcher with it directly from the phone and it worked now i have 5 screens B)

Faithfullsdv and krumbalu, which roms do you have this working on?

Does this work on 1.002.05_EMEA?

Guest krumbalu
Faithfullsdv and krumbalu, which roms do you have this working on?

Does this work on 1.002.05_EMEA?

i have it working on the standard firmware version which the phone is shipped with when you buy it :) i just installed the lickonn recovery no custom roms

• 2 weeks later...