Well there's a bug with configuring B7610 hardware keys (keyboard). After you had a successful key mapping of a game, in other games, it seem to unable to map keys...
Well here's a tip, on configuring keys (with the Simple game controller layout [first] not the one
with the analog controller)
1. Run FPSECE.10
2. Slide the keyboard (Fpsece will run at full screen landscape)
3. Without closing the keyboard, tap the extreme upper left corner of the screen (if your in landscape view) to reveal menu (if done succesfully, FPSCE will run at portrait again.)
4. Now touch the game pad icon.
5. On the middle left side there is a small PSP icon, tap this to until keys are highlighted.
6. Now map keys by touching the virtual gamepad, be sure that after typing a button, the --- mark shows, meaning it's waiting for a hardware key to be map (which in this case the keyboard keys). Complete all necessary key mapping. (If you cannot map keys...look suggestion below
7. After finishing mapping, tap the small power icon (this is important,to finalize hardware key mapping). Main menu will now show again.
8.Tap the landscape button and check if the keyboard was correctly mapped and working. If not, again tap the extreme upper left corner of the screen (if your in landscape view) to reveal menu and see if it's still in key mapping mode, and just tap the small power button to finalize mapping.
If you had a successful working keyboard mapping, first turn off fpsece (by holding the power button), to save configuration. If you don't, and on the course of playing Fpsece crashes, you will then again re-configure keys from the start
If you cannot map keys:
This is the bug. The only fix I know is to restart FPSECE, kill it's process or soft resetting and trying agin. The latter always works