And shipped

Guest martinbrook

Guest martinbrook
Mine got to that stage and just went to

EVENT CATEGORY

06 Jan 10 10:13 PM - Clearance processing complete - East Midlands,United Kingdom

Does that mean its out of customs ?

PS martin, looks like ours were on the same flight ... :) probably both waiting at the baggage reclaim carousel right now.

Looks like your one step ahead of me Rocky.

Martin

Guest martinbrook
Looks like your one step ahead of me Rocky.

Martin

DHL UK sold parcel business to Home Delivery Network yesterday!

Edited by martinbrook

Guest kman123
DHL usually wont pay it for you. You'll get a call from customs in most cases. If your tracking shows an exception or some other problem call DHL right away, otherwise dont be surprised if no one bothers to call you for 3 days.

DHL really sucks sometimes!

Thanks a lot for your reply. Wasn't sure why Google only asked for the money without vat.

When I got delivery from DHL in the past they were ok, they paid for the tax and brought the package with the invoice, and if no one is there to pay/sign the package they ll leave the invoice and a note for u to rearrange a payment and delivery.

I thought they are rather reliable from my past experience..

Thanks for ur reply also.I dnt have much experience with them but they recently dropped a slip in the door asking for me to organise a re-delivery of something or to come and collect it,bit their depot is in the middle of nowhere! Would prefer to have them drop it off at the nearest post office sorting centre (although obviously they're nothing to do with royal mail)

OK, this is now down the road at Heathrow ... exciting ...

Very lucky, you might be the first to get one in the UK.

Still waiting for mine to ship, even though i ordered it after a few hours after the announcement, very annoying :)

Edited by hinz

Guest martinbrook

The race is on.

1/7/2010 8:52 am With delivery courier. Birmingham, United Kingdom

6:30 am Arrived at DHL facility. Birmingham, United Kingdom

3:39 am Depart Facility East Midlands, United Kingdom

12:19 am Processed at DHL Location. East Midlands, United Kingdom

1/6/2010 11:32 pm Clearance processing complete East Midlands, United Kingdom

9:33 pm Transit through DHL facility East Midlands, United Kingdom

7:50 am Depart Facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

4:39 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH

1:54 am Transit through DHL facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

1/5/2010 10:57 pm Depart Facility Northeast Indianapolis, IN

10:57 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

9:09 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

4:00 pm Picked Up by DHL.

OK, this is now down the road at Heathrow ... exciting ...

Guest joners
My engraved one has shipped and not the other two! :)

P

Yey! Mine has shipped (not engraved) with UK power supply.

1/7/2010 1:45 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH

Edit:

Purchased: 5th @ 7pm.

Shipping Confirmation: 7th @ 1am

Edited by joners

Guest joners

The Telegraph online has highlighted the cost of purchase for a UK phone.

"Consumers who do not want to wait for an official UK launch of Google’s new iPhone rival the Nexus One can order it, unlocked and sim-free online via google.com/phone, and pay $519 (£324) plus $29.65 (£18). Import taxes would come to approximately £60, too, so the total cost would be around £400, subject to fluctuations in the US to UK exchange rate. "

It matches up with what people seem to be saying, so thats good!

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/goog...an-get-one.html

Id be interested to see who gets theirs first and what they pay in taxes etc.

I just recieved mines about an hour ago, ordered on release day. And i must say, this thing is very fast. and the build quality and screen are just amazing. The speech recognition works very well aswell.

Dont know how much tax i will be paying, as dhl always send the bill a few weeks after recieving the package.

Guest Iggy82
I ordered mine yesterday at 19:02! Still waiting for mine to change from Not yet shipped

I even phoned my credit card company in case they'd tried to call me due to fraud protection but they've confirmed that the payment has been approved and that its just Google not taking my money!! GRRR!! I'm on business all next week, it'll blatantly turn up while I'm away!!

OK mine has finally shipped, now constantly checking the DHL status as it still hasn't left the Cincinnati Hub, wonder what the chances are of recieving it tomorrow!? The DHL website says that the International Express Delivery used is 'next business day delivery', that should be tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!

Yey! Mine has shipped (not engraved) with UK power supply.

Looks like mine must be next to yours joners as my tracking status says exactly the same time!:

Edited by Iggy82

Guest cezent
I just recieved mines about an hour ago, ordered on release day. And i must say, this thing is very fast. and the build quality and screen are just amazing. The speech recognition works very well aswell.

Dont know how much tax i will be paying, as dhl always send the bill a few weeks after recieving the package.

Did DHL deliver your phone before u paid the tax? I m surprised (and pleased) if that's the case, they usually hold up the item until the tax is all settled. :)

Did DHL deliver your phone before u paid the tax? I m surprised (and pleased) if that's the case, they usually hold up the item until the tax is all settled. :)

Yep, the phone got delivered before paying tax.

Guest frostbite
I can but hope then - Mine is still sitting at not yet shipped!

I've been watching this thread for few days now, i order mine on 5th 21.28. Till today no shippment i didn't even get it engraved.

Contacting google was pointless as i was geting same automated reply every time i email them. I dodn't know who should i talk to.

In UK atleast here is some sort of phone number you can ring and talk to some live and find out was going on.

Am geting killed out here. :)

Guest cezent
I've been watching this thread for few days now, i order mine on 5th 21.28. Till today no shippment i didn't even get it engraved.

Contacting google was pointless as i was geting same automated reply every time i email them. I dodn't know who should i talk to.

In UK atleast here is some sort of phone number you can ring and talk to some live and find out was going on.

Am geting killed out here. :)

Relax...I ordered mine about 2.5hr before u and only got status change to shipped early this morning, i m sure ur turn will come soon B)

Guest frostbite
Relax...I ordered mine about 2.5hr before u and only got status change to shipped early this morning, i m sure ur turn will come soon :)

Am really doing best to be relax but when i see all these DHL storys i just panic B)

I'll try to play with my HD2 for time being.

Guest cezent

Just got a call from Credit Card company verifying the transaction, though the phone sis now marked as shipped and going through DHL network..

latest staus:

1/7/2010 7:36 am Depart Facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

Guest Nanu*1

can the OP edit to first post with a list of those who have ordered, with a time and date and shipping status shown? this is truly getting me down I keep refreshing the order page hoping it will go from 'Not Yet Shipped' to 'Shipped' .............