Modaco membership - benefits?

Guest T39andcounting

Guest T39andcounting

So I'm thinking I'm going to have to join because of all the really cool stuff Paul is doing! One question I have is what benefits I'd get as an Android user with the "MoDaCo Plus" membership? As I understand there was a pack of free software for Win Mob users, but is there anything for an Android user? I can't see a description of the benefits anywhere on the site, so if there is one, please let me know!

Guest GodsDevil

The benefit is that he continues to cook these amazing ROMs for you which you have been enjoying free of charge till now.

I say if you can afford it pay for it... :)

Plus is primarily WM at this time, aside from site benefits.

HOWEVER

I am in discussion with a number of potential partners about both boosting the WM Plus benefits and bringing on a raft of Android Plus benefits! :)

P

Guest skenmy

HOWEVER

I am in discussion with a number of potential partners about both boosting the WM Plus benefits and bringing on a raft of Android Plus benefits! :)

P

Hooray!

Guest GodsDevil

HOWEVER

P

Way to go B)

Guest peterdk

HOWEVER

P

¨Thank you B)

Guest CursorDroid

HOWEVER

P

Thanks Paul! I'd sure like to see this too!

I signed up for Plus a couple days back for the MCR 3.1 ROM and to show my support. I was kinda surprised though to find the Android goodies missing from the Downloads section of the site.

Guest theFRAGGLE

I bought the Plus package before even know about any benefits and before I was sure to try the beta / rc of MCR 3.1

It is a Thank You for Pauls work and the great roms :-)

Guest Anarchist2204

what kind of benefits does it give to wm users? My gf gets all my wm hand me downs so she still has the touch diamond 2, been thinking about going plus

• 6 months later...
Guest texasaggie1

Hi Paul. I have tried twice to become a member but it is SO FLIPPIN HARD to find the page. I think you should make a button at the top of the page that links to the "become a member" page. I know it exists. I saw it once months ago.