Manila 2D Omnia Lite B7300

Guest rusek666

Guest chrille133
Hi.

Does anyone tried to install and use M2D on GT-B7300 device? Any suggestions how to get it working?

Thanks for any help.

i have. but it don´t work well. i have get almost everything working , byt still i have´nt got audio manger to work.

sorry for my bad english :)

Edited by chrille133

Guest djmebass

I´ve installed 19b all in one and installed correctly but i have no weather, music,messages or emails on screen when select that icons. Only empty screen with a large simbol indicates where i am.

I have to install any additional cabs?

• 2 months later...
Guest keith chanz
i was install

everything well except weather cannot update on home

Infact i can successfully update the weather in the home page, however i cant make the album work(it said there are some error when running), so any fix for it? or there are another version which make the album work in b7300?:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem solved now:D

Edited by keith chanz

• 5 weeks later...
Guest keith chanz
where did u find manila 2d?

here it is :huh: :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...uild-1919-1432/

Belows is my phone's screenshot wif m2d v2.0 running

Screen01.jpg

the solution fix for running the album and audio manager is listed in page28(should between 27-29, i forget the exact page), everything goes smooth, but the only problem is that htc setting and some setting pages(e.g gps, weather) don't work coz they are htc certificated.(i'm not quite sure, but seems like the only solution is to flash a rom, otherwise ya wont get it work).

Guest keith chanz
thanks..i found it and installed it.What did u use to get those rectangles where u can add shortcuts?

the rectangles are juz part of the image of the clock background, in other word, it's fake :P.

i hv attached .png and .xml file(replaced the part wif yrs since some of the paddings hv changed) wif tiz post n ya may download it if ya want.

hh_hm_clock_bg.png

also the .xml file:

http://blog-imgs-32.fc2.com/k/e/i/keith819...omeSettings.xml

for the shortcut, i find a solution here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-page-plug-ins/

unfortunately, it doenst work on my b7300. Even it works, i guess it may be a little bit complicated to make the shortcut fit for the rectangles.(The size of each rectangles are all 62x62pixels) :huh:

Edited by keith chanz

Guest vales

i thought it worked like the new version of manila that has this kind of shortcut.I managed to put the shortcut mentioned in that link with m2d and easy today launcher.

Another question. How did u change the icons.I noticed that sms and message icons are different than mine.

Guest keith chanz
i thought it worked like the new version of manila that has this kind of shortcut.I managed to put the shortcut mentioned in that link with m2d and easy today launcher.

Another question. How did u change the icons.I noticed that sms and message icons are different than mine.

do u mean the slider icons? it's juz extracted from the official htc leo rom, n' i've resized it to fit for my wqvga theme.

If u want it, i can send it to u.(An alternative is to dl cfc_gui to extract img file from the dumped htc rom)

Guest keith chanz
Send them please.How do u replace them?Plain copy paste or u need a software to do it?

They are .bmp/.png file only. If u check yr windows file via file explorer, u can see ample of img files titled hh_xxxxxxx(for example,hh_fw_tabbg_setting.png). The only thg u need do is to replace the original img file wif mine(or u can make it yrself).It's recommended to use tools like resco explorer rather than the wm default file explorer :P

I hv juz included the slider icons, also the big icons), dl it here:

slider icons.rar

Dun forget to turn off touchflo b4 replacing the icons, otherwise u wont get it work :D

Guest vales

Thanks a lot.One last question.Do u know how i can change which application will be opened if i click on calendar or on clock?I want to open the samsung apps for clock and schedule.

Guest keith chanz
Thanks a lot.One last question.Do u know how i can change which application will be opened if i click on calendar or on clock?I want to open the samsung apps for clock and schedule.

not sure but i guess ya cant change it :P

Guest pm96mm
not sure but i guess ya cant change it :P

It would be great if anyone found that trick, because the original wm agenda, messaging, contacts forms and calling screens are just horrible...