Sync Google contacts with respective images from Facebook

Guest Mike Beecham

Guest Mike Beecham

I know this is a pretty wordy way of putting things, but what I would like to know is this:

I have all my contacts listed, not on my sim card, but on Google Contacts...that way if I have to wipe or restore my phone I can just sync my contacts in there. However, once done, I then need to go into each contact and connect them to the profile image they use in Facebook...and this is VERY time consuming.

So, is there any way I can automate this process for all contacts, either on the handset itself, or through google contacts?

Thanks

Mike

Guest Mike Beecham
I know this is a pretty wordy way of putting things, but what I would like to know is this:

I have all my contacts listed, not on my sim card, but on Google Contacts...that way if I have to wipe or restore my phone I can just sync my contacts in there. However, once done, I then need to go into each contact and connect them to the profile image they use in Facebook...and this is VERY time consuming.

So, is there any way I can automate this process for all contacts, either on the handset itself, or through google contacts?

Thanks

Mike

Dont worry guys, I've just found an amazing app for Android, called "SyncMyPix"...it does EXACTLY what I wanted!!