M2D ROM - Storm - CF03 - V2.0

Guest Rob Storm

Guest Rob Storm

i910 ONLY - CF03 ROM - FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

This ROM gives the best of the 2 most popular build branches. The Com 5 (235xx), has the newest Outlook Client with "Threaded Email", while The WMD (285xx), has the newest Internet Explorer improvements. This ROM is made on the Com 5 platform and includes the newest IE from the WMD Branch.

ROM Includes:

Comm Manager Suite with WiFi Sharing

Bluetooth Icon Broker

FTouchSL 2.10

GeoServices

Google Maps 3.2

HTC AGPS

HTC Album 2.0

HTC Audio Manager 2.0

Google Location Service

Palingro

Custom Lockscreen

Custom Incoming Call Screen

XDA_UC

PhatFingers 3.1

Office 2010

Default IM

Manila2D Config by mpenguin

MortScript

Black Camera Skin

HTCSettings

Showcase Suite 1.1

Microsoft Tellme

HTC Calculator

YouTube

Opera

Screenshots:

BaseM2DHome.pngM2DMemory.png

Download:

Version 2.0

Version%201.1

%5burl="http://www.4shared.com/file/196331254/bf17116b/Flash23518M2D_1_1.html"%5dM2D%2023518%20Version%201.1"%20target="_blank">

Version%201.1

%5burl="http://www.4shared.com/file/196331254/bf17116b/Flash23518M2D_1_1.html" target="_blank">M2D 23518 Version 1.1

Version 1.0

[url=http://www.4shared.com/file/193764026/2b4b201d/Flash23518M2D_1.html]M2D 23518 Version 1.0

Edited by Rob Storm

Guest xcapone
Flashing now. :)

Running stable. Excellent job, yet again. Runs smooth, and haven't found any bugs yet.

Battery might be an issue, but i'll keep you posted on that.

I find myself loving your ROMs and liking everyone elses.

Guest Rob Storm

Thank you for the kind words! I really enjoy working with the different styles of ROMs. I have learned so much over the last few months. For that I owe gratitude to the other i910 chefs as well as all the users.

Happy Flashing. :)

Rob

Guest jbrittmartin

i like this.... very basic.

is there a cab for the white numbers on black clock though instead of vice versa?

i'd also like the slider to be just white on glossy black as well...

i just have no idea how to modify M2D2... any advice on how to do that once i flash this ROM?

Guest jezze boi

something i found while using new builds in the COM 5 branch is the battery issue.

It might seem like it depletes faster than it's supposed to, but later on, increases.

i saw mine go from 100 -> 80 in about an hour, then went back to 92 in the next.

You forgot "Tell Me"! I love that app, especially for dictating text messages.

--arniep

p.s. What about the battery depletion issue...have you noticed that?

Thank you for the kind words! I really enjoy working with the different styles of ROMs. I have learned so much over the last few months. For that I owe gratitude to the other i910 chefs as well as all the users.

Happy Flashing. :)

Rob

Guest Rob Storm
You forgot "Tell Me"! I love that app, especially for dictating text messages.

--arniep

p.s. What about the battery depletion issue...have you noticed that?

Tellme is in. I forgot to include in my first revision. I love the app to.

As far as the battery, I'm not really sure. I use both my phones so much during the day and have had no real issues. I do notice that the reading is off sometimes but it is the stock battery driver.

i like this.... very basic.

is there a cab for the white numbers on black clock though instead of vice versa?

i'd also like the slider to be just white on glossy black as well...

i just have no idea how to modify M2D2... any advice on how to do that once i flash this ROM?

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. M2D2s rock with dark themes...

Another question: Is there a .cab file (application) that will allow the today screen to show the first 2-3 appointments? It's not a big deal, but it helps to glance over your schedule for the day.

Edited by bizfox

I want that also...please post here if you find out how to do it.

Thanks...arniep

I'd like to know the answer to this, too. M2D2s rock with dark themes...

Another question: Is there a .cab file (application) that will allow the today screen to show the first 2-3 appointments? It's not a big deal, but it helps to glance over your schedule for the day.

Guest punkwhan

Hi,

Thanks for coming up with another excellent ROM.

I have a few questions.

Is the photo tab working properly?

How about the weather on home screen?

I had the issues with above two before.

Thanks.

Guest xcapone

Rock solid. There doesn't seem to be any significant battery loss.

However, my home tab reads Athens weather. Ohh and not a biggie, but would like to see kenetic scrolling in music player tab.

Cant find anything else really.

Rob you sexy devil you! :) Sweet rom!

also for you editing folks

its m2dc use it to edit m2d

I won't go as far as calling Storm a "sexy devil " :) However, his MD2 rom runs great!!.

Up to this rom I wasn't a great MD2 fan it kind of reminded me (IMO) of SPB shell. I guess that why I was favoring

Titanium rom's .

Thank YOU Raakam :) :)

for that great niffty M2DC tool I used it a little to customize the setting. I see that their are a lots of things I can do with it...

:) :D

Guest Rob Storm
I won't go as far as calling Storm a "sexy devil " :) However, his MD2 rom runs great!!.

Up to this rom I wasn't a great MD2 fan it kind of reminded me (IMO) of SPB shell. I guess that why I was favoring

Titanium rom's .

Thank YOU Raakam :) :)

for that great niffty M2DC tool I used it a little to customize the setting. I see that their are a lots of things I can do with it...

:) :)

Yes, it is an excellent tool. I like it so much I cooked it in Version 1.1 which is now updated in 1st post.

Credit for Manila2D Config goes to mpenguin

Guest Spirits Keeper

I did have a battery drain issue with this ROM but found the problem. My commute to work takes me through God's country and the Automatic Update Weather option was downloading weather in my pocket on the way to work. There is nothing in my pocket that needs to know what the weather is, so I turned it off and no more battery drain. It takes no time to manually update it when I want to see the weather.

I downloaded the M2DC cab and will try it out. This is officially my favorite ROM. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Guest Rob Storm
Hi,

Thanks for coming up with another excellent ROM.

I have a few questions.

Is the photo tab working properly?

How about the weather on home screen?

I had the issues with above two before.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. I must have missed your post. Yes, Photo Tab works as well as weather on the home screen. Please let me know if you like the ROM.

Rob

Guest brnlahaze

One other question I have is the lockscreen. Does it show the notification types?

So, if I get an email, the little envelope shows up on the lockstreen below the "slide to unlock" button.

I had a problem with that in another ROM I am using where it doesn't work, and I've missed a few calls b/c of that.