Paul, are you doing a video unboxing/review ?

Guest saquib

Paul,

Really enjoy your unboxing videos and reviews, any change of one for the Nexus ? Probably been to busy playing with it, but your first impressions in video format will be useful!

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickjay

Now you've been deep into Nexus play for a while, wondered what your views were on the Nexus One and when the review might be out ?

How did you find it vs the HD2, Milestone or Liquid ?

Thanks

Guest Shuflie
Yeah, I will do a review and full walk through.

It's my device of choice atm. :)

P

How do you feel about have a phone without any dedicated "phone" keys as your device of choice? :) Personally I've given up on the live wallpapers and fly-in 3D effect program menu in favor of GDE with the option to have a soft phone key on every homescreen, the 3D cube animation absolutely flies on the Nexus One too :)

Guest Chris Jenx
I'd prefer send / end keys, but I don't mind too much... but then I don't often use it as a phone. :)

P

Maybe a long hold on the back button could take me to the dialler (although the dialler NEEDs improvement, the Sense dialler is much better)

Guest Mantisen
Maybe a long hold on the back button could take me to the dialler (although the dialler NEEDs improvement, the Sense dialler is much better)

Yeah the dialer isn't optimal, though it's hard to hit the wrong button with those big ass numberkeys :) And well, I usually have the people I'm calling in my contact book.