Modaco Exclusive: WM 6.5.X Build 23551 WORKING STOCK ROM- V3

Guest lioryte

Guest preachriley

I know it's been awhile, I just flashed this rom, and I really like it. But like another person posted, I can not find the wifi. There is an wifi icon, but it only gives tun on phone/BT. Not wifi. I don't see anything in which you can search for spots, or add new/hidden.

Thnx

Guest stromam

I am having a heck of a time downloading that file. I have tried about 10 times and the download never completes. Can someone please confirm that the file is downloadable so I know if its me or the file. Thanks.

Guest lioryte
I am having a heck of a time downloading that file. I have tried about 10 times and the download never completes. Can someone please confirm that the file is downloadable so I know if its me or the file. Thanks.

Confirmed working

• 1 month later...
Guest Alex_UA

Guys,

anybody using this ROM - please tell if fm radio & alarm works ok. Missing radio as alarm from the stock ROM.

Thanks in advance for reply!

• 1 month later...
Guest clange50

Those of you that flashed on top of dc22, any long term issues? is the main memory still 100mb?

I went to dc22 last night but all the roms ive tried have some kind of deal breaker. i love the larger main memory on the new roms, but i'm thinking about flashing this one again.

Edit: Went back to this same day, no problems yet.

Edited by clange50

• 2 months later...
Guest james3mg

As a first-time unofficial rom flasher, I've gotta say, I love this rom! It's exactly what I was looking for, and it even helped my battery life! I've been running it since Friday (it's Monday now), and I couldn't be happier. Seems most of the complaints I read in this thread have been addressed, and the only problem I ran into was not being able to get to the keyboard once I answer a phone call (which was a problem with my Google Voice configuration).

Thank you!

Edited by james3mg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Randy7628

Well. I did it again. I did the most recent Samsung update to DF14 and decided to find a new ROM. Of course I started with Lioryte's most recent work, and although it was good, I just missed this ROM so much that I just reflashed it over the newest update. Even though my ROM version says CF03, my Modem Version DF14 (the important part of the DF14 update in my opinion). I appears to be working great so far. I will keep it going and testing it again to see how well it does and if there are any issues. I will also check to see if the FM Radio is working right and will work with alarms. Once again, thank you Wozzer and Lioryte for such an awesome ROM. I will be flashing this to two more omnias this week for family members who love my phone enough they bought them off of ebay.

updated:

To answer the somewhat dated question "Does the radio work?" Yes and very well. It will not allow me to use it as an alarm though. Other than that, this ROM is still kicking butt. I use my Omnia for a lot of business related ventures, so it has always been critical to have a stable ROM. This one has done the trick for me again. Almost 24hrs and not a single hiccup. Again, thanks guys.

Now I guess it's time for me to start playing with Android. Not for me though, but for family members who have already had complains about their Android phones. Wish me luck!

Edited by Randy7628

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike48236
This seems to be a great rom, but the V.3 is still there after installing cab to remove it. are there any other cabs to try?

I encountered this problem, too. Lioryte posted instructions under the cab link on how to put your own logo in - this is the same registry key used to display the "V3". Just delete the "V3" from the registry and you will be good to go.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]
"Today"=""
"Expiry"="V3" <-- *REMOVE THE V3 FROM HERE*
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\DeviceBeta]
"About"="
[/codebox]

• 5 months later...
Guest Rick H

Quick question - my phone gets bounced around a lot. I have to reset the alignment about once a month. Since the alignment screen is gone, how to I realign the screen with the V3 ROM?

TIA, and thanks for 6.5,

Rick

• 10 months later...