[Theme-MetaMorph] BLack-Eclair v1.4 (Modaco 3.1)(1.4).01.2010)

Guest Kos-world

Guest Kos-world

sanstitre1jf.png

Installation:

to install this theme using Metamorph be available on the market ->

http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...morph-xnFD.aspx

For more infomation :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=591329

APK Skinned :

AccountManager

calendar

com.htc.resources

com.htc.WeatherWidget

Framework-res

HTCAlbum

htcbookmarkwidget

htccalendarwidget

HTCCAMERA

HTCClockwidget

HTCcontacts

htccontactswidgets

HTCMusic

HTCsearchwidget

htcsettingwidget

Launcher

Mail

Rosie

Weather

WorldClock

Youtube

Phone

Mms

Setting

Browser

Calculator

Gmail

Vending (market)

Changelog:

1.4:

Mms icon corrected

Modified Sense

new dialer

HTCmusic background changed

Wallpaper :

collection10.jpg

For this lockscreen, download Lockbot on the market : http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ckbot-xjti.aspx

loockscreen.png

If I apply this theme to my MCR 3.1 ROM it hangs (for like half an hour) on boot at the htc logo.. and it won't fully boot. I've tried 2 times and had to do a nandroid restore.

Guest Stea1thmode
If I apply this theme to my MCR 3.1 ROM it hangs (for like half an hour) on boot at the htc logo.. and it won't fully boot. I've tried 2 times and had to do a nandroid restore.

sorry to hear that, BTW whats your method of execution?

Guest david279

This works perfect except for the mail icon. It FC on start. Everything esle is good. Also some of the icons won't apply when I select apply all. I had to apply them one at a time.

I've had the same problem as jelbo on MCR 3.1 (thanks for saving me once again nandroid :) )

However, I can confirm it works (and looks great) on MCR 3.0 !

Guest speedking34
I've had the same problem as jelbo on MCR 3.1 (thanks for saving me once again nandroid :) )

However, I can confirm it works (and looks great) on MCR 3.0 !

Works great on MCR 3.1 here. Awesome theme btw :)

Guest Kos-world

I got a problem with the mail icon or MMs, but I try to change the resolution icons, brief must reinstall the theme of his rule after the problem

sorry for my bad english

Guest hally83

Can't get it to work on 3.1, it applys everything, then just asks me to reboot a hundred times without rebooting. Manually reboot and starts normally with normal theme ?? tried uninstalling metamorph, re-downloaded the theme, nothing!

Oh well.

Stea1thmode: I chose apply (to) all. The reboot question is broken for me as well. If I choose reboot, it will show the message again. A manual power down and switching back on results in the htc logo hang.

Guest shokka9

Works splendid here. Just a couple of apps that didn't like it, but worth the theme anyways.

I post some screens in the other thread.

Thanks kos! I got it off xda yesterday. :)

tried this on mcr3.1, last wipe on 2.9. applies all, reboot doesn't work like for others here, phone boots up, but getting fc on all processes that try to start (rosie, mail, phone etc, 20+ different errors looping).

Guest ilbulgaro
sorry to hear that, BTW whats your method of execution?

i've got the same problem...i've installed it with metamorph.....like the other metamorph theme......uff....i like it very much but i've tried 2 times and the result is the same...the phone is locked on the htc boot animation..... :)

Guest infernal.king
Can't get it to work on 3.1, it applys everything, then just asks me to reboot a hundred times without rebooting. Manually reboot and starts normally with normal theme ?? tried uninstalling metamorph, re-downloaded the theme, nothing!

Oh well.

i have the exact same problem....more than half of it is skipped....and the ones that get applied have no effect. and it keeps asking me to reeboot a million times.

Guest DarthOps

I don't know if it's just me, but the HTC Clock+Weather widget doesn't look right using this theme.

The bottom half of the clock has no shading, it is just black.

e.g.

snap20100118_005338-1.png

Is it possible to get this fixed? thanks :)

Edited by DarthOps

Tried this twice when it was v1.3 with the same results as others (hanging on HTC logo during boot). Tried twice with v1.4, same again.

Thank f**k for Nandroid!