How can i recovery my Nexus One back? (stock original)

Guest Power Crack

Guest Power Crack

Hi All,

If i unlock bootloader, root and flash customized recovery image and customized ROM into my Nexus One, any way to get it back to stock original status?

I mean how can i recovery it back to original mode?

Thanks

Guest Mi|enko
Hi All,

If i unlock bootloader, root and flash customized recovery image and customized ROM into my Nexus One, any way to get it back to stock original status?

I mean how can i recovery it back to original mode?

Thanks

Currently, there's no way to relock the boot loader. If you root, create a nandroid backup immediately, to get your stock image (to reflash in case of problems); however, even when you flash back to stock the bootloader will remain unlocked and warranty will remain voided.

Guest Power Crack

Hi Mi|enko

What you said is a part of corrected, but not all. When we hack the Nexus One, we need to do following things, 1). unlock bootloader 2). patch the recovery image 3). flash the custom ROM, which these three steps will change boot.image and recovery image and the system image. Of course, you may do a nand droid backup before you process step 3rd. but what you can backup is modified boot.img and recovery.img (at this time system.img still untouched).

I know so far there is NO way to lock the bootloader back to original status, but how can we make the recovery.img back to original status?

Does anyone know where we can download the Nexus One factory recovery image?

Thanks for your posts.

Power Crack

I'll be posting a new topic later with...

- the factory images

- the factory ROM as an update.zip

- the factory ROM in an online kitchen for premium members to add / remove parts as they wish

:)

P