Dust under the screen

Guest saquib

Hi

Noticed one bit of dust under the screen (bottom right). Called HTC in the UK, as the phone is under 14 days old they will treat as DOA and replace with a brand new one. Only downside is they will have to collect and confirm the issue before sending out a replacement. Will take 3-4 working days all together. In the US apperently they send a new phone out and then pick the old one up.

Just hope the new one comes with a UK charger :)

Guest Snoopstah
Hi

Noticed one bit of dust under the screen (bottom right). Called HTC in the UK, as the phone is under 14 days old they will treat as DOA and replace with a brand new one. Only downside is they will have to collect and confirm the issue before sending out a replacement. Will take 3-4 working days all together. In the US apperently they send a new phone out and then pick the old one up.

Just hope the new one comes with a UK charger :)

That's good, I was worried it would have to go back to the US.

I have a dead pixel on mine so I'm trying to decide whether to return it or not. Please let me know how the returns process goes. Was there no option to provide a credit card for deposit rather than be without a phone?

Hi

Being picked up by UPS today. First told to return everything, then to just return handset without battery cover etc. I have confirmed that a new handset will be sent in exchange not refurbished.

Will let you know when it arrives hopefully Thursday.

That's good, I was worried it would have to go back to the US.

I have a dead pixel on mine so I'm trying to decide whether to return it or not. Please let me know how the returns process goes. Was there no option to provide a credit card for deposit rather than be without a phone?