kinoma play!!!!

Guest serialkillazzs

Guest xdalover
Well? What about it? Posting a link does not tell us much. Expand, young man, give us some coherently expressed reasons why we should click on that link.

David.

Dear serialkillazzs.....You have landed in this forum like a bull in a china shop :) ... Please less capital letters and more interesting contributions (besides your avatar :) )

Guest serialkillazzs

opn market app on news feed prob similiar

apart from that TG01 great phone minus tv out

nothin really much more to post about

apart from maybe someday orange or toshiba increase there call volume some how, either update cab/or windows mobile 6.6 update or mobile 7

and more importantly release it

but i am now happy to concine my nokia n95 to the realms of history

prob one of the best, if not best phone of the naughties

now was that a constructive post

p.s respect ur elders ive been on this site fir a long time!!

Guest BaconTrousers

You may have been 'registered' in 2003, but you haven't contributed anything in the last 4 years (so I wouldn't climb on that high horse just yet) I also don't like clicking on links without descriptions, as you don't know where it's going to take you.

Edited by BaconTrousers

Guest David Strange

Sorry old bean, respect has to be earned. If someone respects me and others so little that they cannot even be bothered to write in coherent sentences, or give us reasons why we should go to unknown websites, then I'll probably respect them as little as they seem to respect me.

David.

Guest serialkillazzs

i thought maybe the title kinoma 'play' might have giving the post context>then follow link to see what play meant, but thats prob a bit hard for your 1 brain cell!

Guest The Real Mc Coy

You just cannot post a link as is...

Tell us about the software !

That's not because you registred in 2003 anybody should respect you for this and only for this !

As it has been said : "respect has to be earned". And reciprocity is the rule !

BTW : I registred in August 2008 and I have nearly as much posts as you...

BTW 2 : Kinoma Player is an average player. Core Player is, IMHO better.

Edited by The Real Mc Coy

Guest tra33372
i thought maybe the title kinoma 'play' might have giving the post context>then follow link to see what play meant, but thats prob a bit hard for your 1 brain cell!

Please stay calm coz your post doesn't tell us much about your purpose of posting this link. You may wanted to say "Oh!! it is good try this media player" or "It's s_ck" or "Hey click me, I will bring you to spam or virus site and I will tear your OS down" (coz it's very risky to click on unknown link and in this case your post looks like generated by virus or something).

BTW I am the one who clicked that link because I know this software coz my TG01 (T-01A) is bundled with Kinoma play. IMHO this software is good, it has a bunch of features (photo viewers, media player, youtube player and etc.) BUT it need to be improved many many things. For example, the GUI is not developed for WVGA screen but for QVGA or lower. And many video in youtube cannot be opened (Core player works fine).

Guest eekthecat

I think TCMP alot better and free too. TCMP have support to all video codecs, work realy fine on TG-01 with DirectDraw, G-Sensor work fine too, you can rotate the phone for fullscreen

Guest tra33372
I think TCMP alot better and free too. TCMP have support to all video codecs, work realy fine on TG-01 with DirectDraw, G-Sensor work fine too, you can rotate the phone for fullscreen

Hi eekthecat :) , is your XT02 works fine now? I've heard your story from the thread below.

Could you fix it by using the new trick (shorting 1st and 3rd pin) to re-flash TG01 rom?

And which version of your TCMP you are using? because all versions, I've tried, do not work :)

Edited by tra33372

Guest eekthecat
Hi eekthecat :D , is your XT02 works fine now? I've heard your story from the thread below.

Could you fix it by using the new trick (shorting 1st and 3rd pin) to re-flash TG01 rom?

And which version of your TCMP you are using? because all versions, I've tried, do not work :)

Phone is ok now, after back from toshiba support B).

I get a version of XDA, willl post my files here for download later

Guest Mangasora
Hi eekthecat B) , is your XT02 works fine now? I've heard your story from the thread below.

Hi.TCMP_0.72_RC1_ARM_PPC_recomp_03 works well for me.

• 1 month later...
Guest Charles@Kinoma

Hello,

BTW I am the one who clicked that link because I know this software coz my TG01 (T-01A) is bundled with Kinoma play. IMHO this software is good, it has a bunch of features (photo viewers, media player, youtube player and etc.)

For other folks following the thread, here's a couple videos that show what Kinoma Play can do. Be sure to watch in HD for best results:

As the videos show, Kinoma Play isn't just a simple media player. It's something altogether new, different and (we think) better.

-- Charles Wiltgen

Guest richchestmat

Hi Charles. To be honest Play hasn't had an update for a while though. I'm surprised to see any activity around it. All the blog posts lately have been about adding new content to the Guide - but no new features. The WVGA thing is a problem too because it really doesn't look so nice on newer phones. YouTube playback has been a bit off lately too.

Guest leeston2379

I joined five years ago, where do i collect my free respect?

Edited by leeston2379