Nexus one or Milestone

Guest Jonnyw2k

Guest teknologist
Hey,

I really want both phones just which one to buy first hehe :) I'm at the place order screen on the google nexus one page.

Get the NexusOne !

Unless you are an absolute hardware keyboard junky !

Main reason: you'll get zillions more custom devs on NexusOne than Milestone/Droid...

Guest Jonnyw2k
Get the NexusOne !

Unless you are an absolute hardware keyboard junky !

Main reason: you'll get zillions more custom devs on NexusOne than Milestone/Droid...

I got one :) loveeee it

Nexus One...

i was in similar doubt before, but it became clear that choosing Nexus One over any other android device is a no brainer..its the benchmark, and a very good one...

Guest teknologist
Nexus One...

i was in similar doubt before, but it became clear that choosing Nexus One over any other android device is a no brainer..its the benchmark, and a very good one...

Plus it's gonna be the reference Google Android phone for future android handsets (like the Dream/Magic used to be)

Guest Nitro Fan
I got one :) loveeee it

Hi I am also thinking of buying the Nexus but have been worried by the reports of an inaccurate keyboard, lack of European 3G connectivity, dodgy camera and gmail set up problems. Have you experienced any of these issues

Edited by Nitro Fan

• 1 month later...
Guest AndrewTan
Hi I am also thinking of buying the Nexus but have been worried by the reports of an inaccurate keyboard, lack of European 3G connectivity, dodgy camera and gmail set up problems. Have you experienced any of these issues

Go get Nexus One <_<

I don't have issue of inaccurate keyboard, no issue on camera and definately no issue on gmail.

For Europe 3G connectivity I can't answer as I from Malaysia.

Guest jpbl1976

Have both but I find myself using the Milestone more frequently. I really can't stand non hardware-qwerty equipped smartphones. The N1 is a fantastic piece of kit, though.

Edited by jpbl1976