[Theme] SHKvBLK for MCR ROMs: 11/02/2010

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

Current Work In Progress (WIP)

I am really thinking of making a ROM instead, but with all this themed stuff in it....

I got a ROM with no Rosie, and HTC widgets n stuff........

Its very nice..anyways..here is a little snap shot of what i been up too.

I should be able to complete this next week (weekends are no go, i have my kids with me at weekends ;)).

Its getting there peoples, and thanks for the patience and interest.

post-428798-1265378790_thumb.png

Guest shokka9

BIG BUMP!!

Well, its available for testing....probably one or two things i didnt find yet, but let me know.....

Enjoy Hopefully

:D

Will provide an update.zip tomorrow probably (as well as any needed fixes for stuff i not come across yet ;)

Laters

Guest pvillasuso

Very Nice theme , thanks shokka9

I just applied to [2.1] AychTeeSee's ROM ( 1.5 based ) , without any installation problems

One thing is not working .. clock is not displaying @ top bar

Got any Clue ?

Guest raburgess

Great theme, if beautiful widgets is installed should the clock theme be automatically applied? Just wondering as I am tempted to buy it now looking at what you have done to it.

Guest shokka9

I have never experienced that?? I dont touch the clock in the top bar ;) .....Never....

No clue? As i cannot replicate or have ever seen that happen?

But....did you apply all of the theme?? Or select single ones? Also, it should of skipped a few as you using different build, lots of HTC stuff removed in AychTeeSee's builds.

Dunno bro

Guest shokka9
Great theme, if beautiful widgets is installed should the clock theme be automatically applied? Just wondering as I am tempted to buy it now looking at what you have done to it.

well...

you get 'Beautiful Home' & 'Beautiful Home Small' ; You simply add as a Widget, and you get the screen somewhere in my screen shots in first post (it has the name of the app in the bar) with all the settings in it, then select skins, u can download etc too, and choose your clock....there are lots.... :D

Also SEHeroClocks are nice if you like the HTC clocks but dont wanna a ticking hand or even use Sense UI at all ;) - FREE i think too

Guest pvillasuso
I have never experienced that?? I dont touch the clock in the top bar :D .....Never....

No clue? As i cannot replicate or have ever seen that happen?

But....did you apply all of the theme?? Or select single ones? Also, it should of skipped a few as you using different build, lots of HTC stuff removed in AychTeeSee's builds.

Dunno bro

Ya applied all of them .. it's not "that" important as I use widget clocks .. Just wondering what went wrong ! ;)

Thanx again , love the trasparent notification sliding window , it's really cool ! :(

Cheers ..

Guest pvillasuso
is there still the receiving call glitch with the lockbar?

No glitches for me ! with anything , ....everything it's working smooth ...

Just curiosity

what lockbar and ROM are you using ?

Guest shenshang
No glitches for me ! with anything , ....everything it's working smooth ...

Just curiosity

what lockbar and ROM are you using ?

the lockbar is from the theme, I'm on MCR3.2b5, had the same problem with kos's blackeclair on all the 3.2s and 3.1

Edited by shenshang

Guest shokka9

New update in the first post

New Lock Screen to replace the one that was in there before..

Well spotted ShenShang! ;)

Good work!

Screenies added too :D

post-428798-1265933839_thumb.png

Edited by shokka9

Guest starfarer

Just installed over MCR 3.1

HelloMoto status bar icons not working and still getting "white" wifi and bluetooth icons. On greedy side, I would love to have color of dialer and few icons from Andro by Sedini ;) .

One big plus at least for me is no more lag while pressing numbers on dialer (pressing the same key twice as sometimes first press was lagging) and calling (or always pressing back to edit) different contact than intended. I always thought it's the problem with Sense or phone itself.

Keeping for moment and yeah, Thank You.

Guest shokka9

Status bar icons should be fine bro....I never had then 'not install'

Try to install only framework-res.apk from the list.

It's crazy how people experience different stuff ;)

Update

Cant get the update.zip to boot fully, so i need to look at it, leaving it for tonight.

Shokka9

:D