MCR - Nexus One

Guest metatron

Guest metatron
I guess it was replaced by the Cyanogen Kitchen.

yeah I thought that might be the case, but all record of MCR just seemed to get removed which I found odd and left a lot of questions ... can I just flash over MCR 1.3 with Cyanogen ? do I need to wipe ? do I need to go back to stock first ? Should I drop sugar in my coffee, can anyone remember my name etc ?

Edited by metatron

Guest Nesousx
yeah I thought that might be the case, but all record of MCR just seemed to get removed which I found odd and left a lot of questions ... can I just flash over MCR 1.3 with Cyanogen ? do I need to wipe ? do I need to go back to stock first ? Should I drop sugar in my coffee, can anyone remember my name etc ?

Same questions here, can't help you on this. :/

Guest Mantisen

According to Cyanogens post over at XDA you need to wipe your device if you are flashing to CM 5.0 if you are not upgrading from an earlier CM build (beta 1 or 2). Perhaps the CM kitchen instructions should be updated with this info, and probably they will be :)

Full instructions for flashing CM 5.0 is available over at Cyanogens post on xda.

Guest Nesousx
According to Cyanogens post over at XDA you need to wipe your device if you are flashing to CM 5.0 if you are not upgrading from an earlier CM build (beta 1 or 2). Perhaps the CM kitchen instructions should be updated with this info, and probably they will be :)

Full instructions for flashing CM 5.0 is available over at Cyanogens post on xda.

True about the Cyanogen instructions. I was just confused since the kitchen is a Modaco thingy.

Guest Mantisen
Sorry peeps, MCR will be back, it's temporarily pulled while I worked on some issues...

P

No need to excuse yourself!

I think (and hope :D) that everyone here appreciate how much work you put into the MCR's and I also think that most people here want their ROM's issue free B)

Thanks for the awsome work and keep it up! :)

No need to excuse yourself!

I think (and hope B)) that everyone here appreciate how much work you put into the MCR's and I also think that most people here want their ROM's issue free :D

Thanks for the awsome work and keep it up! :)

Yeah - right. B)