ROM Request

Guest plecosword

Guest plecosword

:) I don't know how hard or how long it takes to build a ROM, I tried playing with a few kitchens but I just didn't get it, so if someone could build a ROM, with the old 6.1-like look, I think it would be 21872 and 21874 builds. The reason is I have a few applications that are not compatible with the new interface. I found one with this build, wozzer's, but the camera doesn't work, and few other bugs. Just need phonebook and shozu out. Im using the CF03 ROM right now.

I hope this isnt too much, I just really want win mo 6.5! Thanks

Edited by plecosword

:) I don't know how hard or how long it takes to build a ROM, I tried playing with a few kitchens but I just didn't get it, so if someone could build a ROM, with the old 6.1-like look, I think it would be 21872 and 21874 builds. The reason is I have a few applications that are not compatible with the new interface. I found one with this build, wozzer's, but the camera doesn't work, and fewother bugs. Just need phonebook and shozu out. Im using the CF03 ROM right now.

I hope this isnt too much, I just really want win mo 6.5! Tahnks

Modaco Exclusive: WM 6.5.X Build 23518 WORKING STOCK ROM- V2

read this rom post and see if it may help......

B) :D

Guest plecosword

THanks, but I already flashed to that one, It doesn't work with my apps. Ill show you what I mean...

the new builds look like these right?... well im guessing some programs don't work with the new look yet.

WindowsMobile653.jpg

But then I flashed to two ROMs that look like this, and they run and work great. the problem was that with one, the camera didn't work, and I don't remember what was wrong with the other one.

wm65customizations.jpg

Edited by plecosword

Hummm :)

Maybe you could try Storm's basic rom then add one program at a time to see if a problem rises.

B) :D

( some new rom's are coming so may be best to hold tight)

Edited by kdkinc