- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

midnightz

midnightz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
For those with an HTC-branded EU Magic, you can now download the latest ROM which gives you HTC Sense just like the HTC Hero!

http://whatnewmobile...adds-htc-sense/

Phily

Phily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:G1/Desire/NexusS & Nexus One

For those with an HTC-branded EU Magic, you can now download the latest ROM which gives you HTC Sense just like the HTC Hero!

http://whatnewmobile...adds-htc-sense/

This update won't work on version B of the phone - the Google branded version, the one thats almost the same phone as the G1.
Will (should) work or on Version A - the HTC branded version

OverPlay.net - a cheap UK/US/IE/FR/DE/JP/PO/AU(&more!) VPN Service for Geo-Location locked TV-streaming/web services, its also compatible with Froyo 2.3.3/2.3/2.2/2.2.1 :) happy days!
Current phone: Samsung Nexus S@GRI13/Android2.3.3

technogecko6

technogecko6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Nexus One

This update won't work on version B of the phone - the Google branded version, the one thats almost the same phone as the G1.
Will (should) work or on Version A - the HTC branded version

I'm kind of a Magic noob (I have a Nexus One but also have a Magic I like to mess with). Would this rom in theory work on the newer version of the T-Mobile US Magic (that is, the 3.5mm headphone jack version, I think it may be referred to as 1.2?)

shakennstirred

shakennstirred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:magic 32A
i have an Italian magic 32a and the htc site will not let me download this upgrade(its only for a few European country's and Italy isn't on the short list)

Edited by shakennstirred, 02 July 2010 - 05:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users