Downloading official Samsung ROMs

Guest kibiwi

If you want to download last Samsung firmware update (eboot, phone, pda and csc) you can use this tool from quattro formaggi.

System Requirements

- Windows .Net Framework 3.5 SP1

- Windows Installer 3.1

- Samsung New PC Studio (NPS)

- Internet connection

You have to fill in the pda, phone and csc version of a released Samsung B7610 (any other custom combination will return the message "No update available for the specified firmware”), then you have to insert the Suffix and Nation Code. The suffix is the 3 characters in the csc version immediately after “b7610” and the Nation Code is the 2 characters in the phone version immediately after “b7610”. Here is an example:

Enjoy it and upload if you manage to download newer roms than the ones on this forum… ;)

Credits

quattro formaggi for the modified tool

sephail for the original tool

here is the original post

Edited by kibiwi

Guest daskalos
If you want to download last Samsung firmware update (eboot, phone, pda and csc) you can use this tool from quattro formaggi.

System Requirements

- Windows Installer 3.1

- Internet connection

You have to fill in the pda, phone and csc version of a released Samsung B7610 (if you enter a any other custom combination will return the message "No update available for the specified firmware”), then you have to insert the Suffix and Nation Code. The suffix is the 3 characters in the csc version immediately after “b7610” and the Nation Code is the 2 characters in the phone version immediately after “b7610”.

Enjoy it and upload if you manage to download newer roms than the ones on this forum… :D

Credits

Getting "unhandled exception" error when starting query (using windows7)...

Can you try checking for us if newer roms are available ;)

pda: b7610nxxil2

csc: b7610nxtcil3

phone: B7610xxik1

Getting "unhandled exception" error when starting query (using windows7)...

Can you try checking for us if newer roms are available ;)

pda: b7610nxxil2

csc: b7610nxtcil3

phone: B7610xxik1

nps is not compatible with win7 so you have to use win xp or win vista...check requirements...

btw with your version there is not updates...

Edited by kibiwi

Guest daskalos
nps is not compatible with win7 so you have to use win xp or win vista...check requirements...

btw with your version there is not updates...

aww thanks anyway ;)

deleted

sorry don't know...if you are compatible with the system requirements I suggest to highlight your bug to the author in the original post...

btw you have changed your post so maybe you have solved the problem...

Edited by kibiwi

The specs I have are the following:

PDA B7610BUIH3,

CSC B7610VD2IH7,

PHONE B7610BUIH2

According to the tool you have provided, there are no updates available for my phone. Is it possible or am I doing something wrong?

The phone I have comes from Germany and its ROM has never been flashed.

The specs I have are the following:

PDA B7610BUIH3,

CSC B7610VD2IH7,

PHONE B7610BUIH2

According to the tool you have provided, there are no updates available for my phone. Is it possible or am I doing something wrong?

The phone I have comes from Germany and its ROM has never been flashed.

I checked and you haven't unfortunately new update just like me... ;)

Edited by kibiwi

Guest .:stn:.

ok, I didn't read it THAT carefully as I should, so the rest of my post though a bit connected with the topic is not THAT relevant.

* it isn't so easy and nice as it may seem.

Firstly, not all ROMs are being available to upgrade.(even though there are newer on the net.)

Secondly, not all devices want to cooperate with PC studio, even under XP.

The next thing is that you are allowed to do that only under certain conditions (the same language pack for the country you have ETC, thus may result with problems for people having branded ROMs, sometimes even open ROMs)

Finally not only PC studio offers Firmware upgrade, you can do it also using samsung KIES. (again some certain conditions must be fulfilled)

So still flashing your device in the "old fashioned" way is the best solution to get on your phone things you actually want, not the ones samsung wants you to have [;

Edited by .:stn:.

ok, I didn't read it THAT carefully as I should, so the rest of my post though a bit connected with the topic is not THAT relevant.

* it isn't so easy and nice as it may seem.

Firstly, not all ROMs are being available to upgrade.(even though there are newer on the net.)

Secondly, not all devices want to cooperate with PC studio, even under XP.

The next thing is that you are allowed to do that only under certain conditions (the same language pack for the country you have ETC, thus may result with problems for people having branded ROMs, sometimes even open ROMs)

Finally not only PC studio offers Firmware upgrade, you can do it also using samsung KIES. (again some certain conditions must be fulfilled)

So still flashing your device in the "old fashioned" way is the best solution to get on your phone things you actually want, not the ones samsung wants you to have [;

yup I agree with you that flashing cooked roms is best, but if you want a complete official samsung rom (pda, phone, csc and eboot) for warranty purpose this procedure is the best right now... ;)

Guest FuzzyHead

Hey There!

Found this tool in the forum and its really great! Im from Germany and i just bought an Omnia Pro yesterday ^^. I´ve wanted to look for an Update with this tool, but i only got the message, that there is no update. Maybe there´s really no update, but maybe you can look for me? That would be great! Thank you! (in case youre lokking :D)

PDA:B7610NXXIK5

CSC:B7610NDBTIK5

PHONE:B7610XXIK2

Thank you!

Guest aries_park
I checked and you haven't unfortunately new update just like me... :D

would u check for my phone firmware?

my phone:

PDA: B7610NXXIK4

CSC: B7610NXSOIK5

PHONE : B7610XXIK1

Thanks so much...

ROM: B7610NXXIK5

CSC: B7610NATOIK5

Phone: B7610XXIK2

PDA: B7610NXXIK6

CSC: B7610NXEBIL3

TELEFON: B7610XXIK3

I have these 2! But allways when i try i says can not connect to fus.samsung... or thing like this!

Can u search for updates plz! :D

Nady

Guest taizh21038

Succeed!!

CSC B7610NXENIK2

PDA B7610NXXIK2

Phone B7610XXIK1

Suffix XEN

Nation Code XX

Model GT-B7610

It's already the newest edition,For I Lost the original WM6.1 Code,Not have a try

Any one can offer the SINGAPORE Oringinal code?Thank U ! :D

Edited by taizh21038

Guest .:stn:.
Succeed!!

CSC B7610NXENIK2

PDA B7610NXXIK2

Phone B7610XXIK1

Suffix XEN

Nation Code XX

Model GT-B7610

this is the basic firmware with which pros were sold in UK the next was XXIK6 I have it right now on the phone

there are definitely newer wersions, the newst I have is BUIL1(voda) and XXIL2 (but o2 branded) but they causesd some problems so i get back to xxik6

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nady89

Hallo kibiwi,

I'm very confused i tapped in a firmware version and it found something.

But it offers me the same edition i taped in? :-O is this normal?

Guest kibiwi
Hallo kibiwi,

strange not seen so far, try the codes in my example and view if the system give you the update if not there is something wrong...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alek_J
Hallo kibiwi,

The same with me. Today I tried to find an update and for the first time the application found something. However it seems it is just what I have already had. It has the same symbols anyway. Is there point to flash it?

Guest kibiwi
The same with me. Today I tried to find an update and for the first time the application found something. However it seems it is just what I have already had. It has the same symbols anyway. Is there point to flash it?

Don't know guys what does it mean...btw you can download and have a complete backup of your firmware...I can't do tests cause my firmware return no update... :)

• 5 months later...
Guest Superket

I've tried downloading following ROM using the Samsung FUS Downloader, but it always gives an error message:

Phone Model: GT-B7330

Product Code: PRO (BELGIUM)

PDA: B7330XXIL6

CSC: B7330PROIL6

Phone: B7330XXIL3

Contents: B7330PROIL6

Could someone plz check of he can download that firmware?

Thx

Guest AssimilatorX

System Requirements

- Windows Installer 3.1

- Internet connection

You have to fill in the pda, phone and csc version of a released Samsung B7610 (any other custom combination will return the message "No update available for the specified firmware”), then you have to insert the Suffix and Nation Code. The suffix is the 3 characters in the csc version immediately after “b7610” and the Nation Code is the 2 characters in the phone version immediately after “b7610”. Here is an example:

Enjoy it and upload if you manage to download newer roms than the ones on this forum… :lol:

Credits

Nice Dead tool now and no replacement... :) not even the old ver doing a. anyone some similar app for do the job...?

Guest Billbates

the whole support for this phone is dead even from samsung itself. Win7 is where everyone's attention is right now so don't raise up any hopes for this.. it's sad really, after a year then poof!!