[Bootscreen] Original Hero Light Edit 1.1

Guest tristan202

Thanks for your work on Bootscreen =)

Request:

Love the beginning of this one and the end of TV channel search when the Android Robot appears, change the Modaco Logo by an Android one =)

Is it only possible to modified the second splash ? no way to modified the first one (The Hero that appears a long time)

Edited by kookix

Guest tristan202
Thanks for your work on Bootscreen =)

Request:

Love the beginning of this one and the end of TV channel search when the Android Robot appears, change the Modaco Logo by an Android one =)

Is it only possible to modified the second splash ? no way to modified the first one (The Hero that appears a long time)

sure you can change the first one. just turn off your phone, and press back + power, then type

fastboot flash splash1 someimage.rgb565

The image do have to be in the format rgb565. google it, and you will find out how to make them. hint: paint.net with rgb565 plugin.

Edited by tristan202

Guest tristan202
Very cool, just install as an update zip through flash recovery? Is flashing these images any more dangerous than a ROM flash?

Yes, just install that way. And no, they are not particular dangerous to flash.

mind if i add it to my hybrid bootscreens? biggrin.gif

Be my guest.

Tristan i´ve "eclaired" your bootscreen.

Download "bootanimation-original_light_edit_eclaired_noupdate.zip" :http://tiny.cc/QgseX

and rename it to bootanimation.zip

If you run any eclair Rom like AOSP Eclair 2.1 you can push it to

/data/local

(for some reason it doesn´t work for me if i push it into system/media and i read somewhere android looks for bootanimation.zip in /data/local at first)

Don´t extract it. Push the zip as it is but don´t forget to rename it and there you go.

Tested on KaguDroid 1.2.1. ...it´s a bit sluggish at the beginning of the animation.

Maik

Edited by Maik_B

Why not let us previous version ?

Question of taste, so more choice ! =)

I prefere the 1.0 when Hero blurred but instead of 4 times let it blurred 2 times and be static. Dislike the "under wave" in 1.1 oO It's my opinion ^^

Guest ermacwins

sick, your fast please up that dude, maybe change the angle of the droid facing straight?

edit: how many times do you think it will loop?

edit 2: how detailed bootscreens can you make and how lonf can they be? would love to find a long animation where everything is done in one boot rather than looping, is this poosible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15C6JvoprTA

Edited by ermacwins