5 replies to this topic

Maxwell Newton

Maxwell Newton

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia - HTC HD2
Just got my hd2 the day before yesterday so far loving it! Its everything i wished my omnia was!

However yesterday i was playing a video to a bunch of friends and the volume was so low we couldnt even hear the voices! (The volume was set to maximum on the phone but is very quiet). I have also tried plugging in some headphones and even with the volume on maximum its very quiet, too quiet to watch a movie on the train or in the car... Has anyone got a fix?

Thanks!

Max

mathen

mathen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Just got my hd2 the day before yesterday so far loving it! Its everything i wished my omnia was!

However yesterday i was playing a video to a bunch of friends and the volume was so low we couldnt even hear the voices! (The volume was set to maximum on the phone but is very quiet). I have also tried plugging in some headphones and even with the volume on maximum its very quiet, too quiet to watch a movie on the train or in the car... Has anyone got a fix?

Thanks!

Max

its bcoz speaker is placed on back ,try holding your hand or something at a little distance from speaker grill,so that sound get deflected to you

Maxwell Newton

Maxwell Newton

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

its bcoz speaker is placed on back ,try holding your hand or something at a little distance from speaker grill,so that sound get deflected to you

I have already tried that! I think i might just admit defeat, this phone is great in every other area!

rameses

rameses

Kaiser Chief (not!)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3
Does the app your using to play the video have it's own volume settings? These might need adjusting even if the main volume is set to full.

Goodbye WinMo! Hello Android :o - It's about time I updated this!

rameses

rameses

Kaiser Chief (not!)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S3
Coincidentally just found this:

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=637576

Post #9

Goodbye WinMo! Hello Android :o - It's about time I updated this!

Maxwell Newton

Maxwell Newton

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
ah perfect thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users