[WM Kitchen] osKitchen NEW UI v1.23b - Easy Visual Kitchen

Guest smaury

Guest FerMza87

i would give you a try to the new v.1.14 thnks smaury

magawa dont worry if thouse files arent in the xip folder, the trouble is when they are there.

Edited by FerMza87

thanks smaury for this full automatic kitchen :(

I appreciate ur effort

but i have some problems..

1-how can i resize resco explorer to fit the screen

2-how can i change the starting white walbaber of (samsung player addict) with the black walbaber (samsung omnia)

3-how can i replace the b7300 explorer with the basic explorer (& the fm radio too :( )

4-i want this 2 files to cook theme ento my rom (mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml ---mxipupdate_zzzOEM_001.provxml )

can anybody upload these for me :(

5-also when i scrole the start menu i see this

screen01v.png

what is this ??????????

thanks in advance

& sorry for my bad english :(

1- try the last version and t works perfectly with WM 6.5.x

2- i can't understand what you mean...

3- just create OEMs PACKAGE or EXT PACKAGE from the cab and put them in the kitchen! If you need info about how to create an EXT or an OEM download it --> http://www.mediafire.com/?ydzmzyzzljj and look at the how-to!

4- You can take them from a stock ROM!

5- The problem is in the theme or in the CPR of Start menu! Change build or download a working SYS and it must work!

Guest FerMza87

smaury can you keep updating the SYSes packed for this kitchen? i visit omniarom but you upload for many languages, maybe the build 23540? or others...only if you can. Thnks

PS: i discover why my roms dont boot, was the oem, put the original oem DXID1 untouched maybe that was my problem,then i put the oem of the kitchen of our friend Nicklas then cook my rom and works.

I've no time in this period, but it's too easy to do that, just download a Rollup (f.e. 23541 from Da_G's repository) then strcture it like that:

-SYS - There create version-named directories. In them are supposed to be few more directories:

• -All - There goes DPI and RES related stuff, but NO LANGS!
    -Common - There place all nonDPI, nonRES, nonLANG related files, just main binaries etc
    -<lang code> - here goes all langs, like 0405, 0409, 0C0A etc

For the XIP take MSXIPKERNEL from the Rollup, remove hd.dll and osaxst0.dll, take other files and put them in \osKitchen\Sources\MSXIPKernel\<build number>

That's it!

Edited by smaury

Guest FerMza87
I've no time in this period, but it's too easy to do that, just download a Rollup (f.e. 23541 from Da_G's repository) then strcture it like that:

-SYS - There create version-named directories. In them are supposed to be few more directories:

-Common - There place all nonDPI, nonRES, nonLANG related files, just main binaries etc

For the XIP take MSXIPKERNEL from the Rollup, remove hd.dll and osaxst0.dll, take other files and put them in \osKitchen\Sources\MSXIPKernel\<build number>

That's it!

thanks smaury im doing that right now. :(

That's it!

that's clear now thanks my rom is working but it hangs alot :(

Guest nikosxri

In the kitchen uncheck the modules (where it says the same thing modules and files, dont check them both).

Also use the recmod list by waremike in first post.

that's clear now thanks my rom is working but it hangs alot :(

hi everyone,

what's wrong with this kitchen???

each build I make allways display me security warning, wich completely broke my XDA_UC process.

That's really strange because I use the same oem as with Ervius kitchen, I include my removesecurity and SecurityOff OEM, I tried changing them to EXT format, security warnings allways there, I integrate them in the customer csc config.xml and these badword warnings are allways there....

I repeat , this doesn't arrive with any other kitchen I use....

Hello

I have build a Swedish rom but I had one problem. OEM and EXT files go to Windows \ Start Menu instead of Windows \ Start-meny. Do I have to change initflash.dat and app.dat by hand or is there a simpler way.

Edit; I have copy initflashfiles from Da_G to the first part of mine. Is that right?

Edited by maczen

Guest sametakti

DFT's last releases;

23105 (25 FEB) ------------- http://www.mediafire.com/?jtwx1zy2xw2

24004 (25 FEB) ------------- http://www.mediafire.com/?yfqzmhmxjwe

28232 (24 FEB) ------------- http://www.mediafire.com/?iqlg1e43vmw

23635 (24 FEB) ------------- http://www.mediafire.com/?jmnitjzydzz

These sys+xip only work on this kitchen and for i900 , these didnt recmoded , no time bob.

23540 , 23635 , 25006 , 21636 are still uploding , when uploading finish , i will share here.

sorry my english

regards

Edited by sametakti

I have now build and try about 8 different rom. But no one can't connected to internet.

Anyone thats know what is it? I have use oem from first post and sys & xip from DA_g (23541)

Thanks

EDIT: I thinks is working now. Thinks problem was the sys file WWAN.

btw. 1.16 is out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nm0mnewwdhx

Changelog v1.16

* Now the kitchen can directly import RUU update .EXE files without having to unpack and get the NBH from them

* Fixed errors when the kitchen had to overwrite duplicate read-only files in SYS packages like wince.nls

Edited by maczen

Guest sametakti

you must remove hd.dll and osaxst0.dll from MSXÄ°PKernel folder whic is what you want to use new system ( example 23105 , 28232's folder) , however you must remove these dll's from orginal sys folder (20270).

plese dont forget recmoded to your new system folder.

Guest FerMza87
why i cook the rom was success, but when i flashed the rom, my phone will stop at omnia logo?

what version of the kitchen? i had the same problem but with the new version of the kitchen problem resolved.

there is a file giisr.dll in the folder OEMXIPKERNEL (\ROM\Omnia\XIP\OEMXIPKernel) you need to delete that file.

but this problem was resolved with the new versions of the kitchen...try version 1.15 or up. and do the hole process of

porting the ROM.

EX. download the last version of the kitchen uncompress before do anything, do the wizard in the start... select omnia then select the RUU_File... the base DXID1 or JXJH3 OR XBIC1 or another but must be a ROM official...in the first post you have one DXID1.exe that one... and try again build a rom...just remember before cook close the program and run the RecMod by waremike it is in the first post too.

plus delete those files that sametakti said to you.

tell me if my help was helpful.

Edited by FerMza87

Guest Borna Ionut
I have now build and try about 8 different rom. But no one can't connected to internet.

Anyone thats know what is it? I have use oem from first post and sys & xip from DA_g (23541)

Thanks

EDIT: I thinks is working now. Thinks problem was the sys file WWAN.

btw. 1.16 is out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nm0mnewwdhx

Changelog v1.16

* Now the kitchen can directly import RUU update .EXE files without having to unpack and get the NBH from them

* Fixed errors when the kitchen had to overwrite duplicate read-only files in SYS packages like wince.nls

v1.19 is out. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=628948

Changelog:

- v1.19 All in one package:

* http://www.mediafire.com/?nrnqiyjmnnq

- v1.18

* Improved ROM cooking speed for all non-htc phones

* Added a tweak setting to run a batch file after the ROM has been built (the batch file will receive the ROM path as the first (%1) parameter)

* Added a warning message when platformrebuilder fails due to missing MSVCRT 7.1 libraries

Kitchen_v1.19.zip

Edited by Borna Ionut

Guest nikosxri
before : rom coocking work and rom works

now: rom cooking complelete and the rom stops at orange wm6.5 picture

any ideas

Check sqm fwupdate and msxipkernel files