HTC HERO DIE

Guest HAMID REZA FARZIN

Guest HAMID REZA FARZIN

I WANT COPY FONT ARABIC TO PHONE FOR SUPPORT ARABIC SMS

AFTER IT DO

I RESET PHOEN AND AFTER THIS WORK PHONE IS DEAD ONLY PLUG IN CABLE GREEN LED POWER AND PHONE NOT POWERED

NO BOOT,NOT DETECT PHONE DEVICE

PHONE through IS DEAD

PLEASE HELP ME :D

first of all there is no need to shout. writing in capitals is considered shouting.

second, what exactly did you do, and how? what about restoring a nandroid backup?

Guest nilmunny

AFTER IT DO

I RESET PHOEN AND AFTER THIS WORK PHONE IS DEAD ONLY PLUG IN CABLE GREEN LED POWER AND PHONE NOT POWERED

PHONE through IS DEAD

Hahahah, that was the one of the funniest posts i have seen on this forum. I like the way that the only word in lowercase is "through"

in the words of todd flanders from the simpsons "ow my frickin ears!"....You know because of the shouting??? Never mind

Edited by nilmunny

Guest Dr. dre
first of all there is no need to shout. writing in capitals is considered shouting.

Dude seriously you are behaving to him as if you talking to him face to face. :D :D 'No need to shout' :lol: :lol:

Dude seriously you are behaving to him as if you talking to him face to face. :D :D 'No need to shout' :lol: :lol:

i don't see the point in being rude in this forum. and i explained my point, in case he is not too familiar with "netiquette".

it is the point i specifically like about this forum, in contrary to xda for example.

Guest haelstone

AFTER IT DO

PHONE through IS DEAD

HEY MAN !!!

TRY LEAVING YOUR BATTERY OUT FOR 4 TO 5 HOURS AND THEN PUT IT BACK IN... IT WORKED FOR OTHERS! TRY IT

Hamid, please be more specific about your problem, take your time and write it down so we can understand a little bit more about the issue and find a solution together :D

@ kendon

"i don't see the point in being rude in this forum. and i explained my point, in case he is not too familiar with "netiquette".

it is the point i specifically like about this forum, in contrary to xda for example."

Could you just please let this German behaviour be? Please don´t teach others what they have to do or not. Nobody felt offended by Hamid, except you ...

Could you just please let this German behaviour be? Please don´t teach others what they have to do or not. Nobody felt offended by Hamid, except you ...

+1

Kendon, don't be such a tw@t.

wow, so we are getting racist now? this is mature... not.

i just pointed at him that his style of writing could be considered rude. if you read my first post you might find out that i offered to help him exactly one line below. but well, if this is considered unwanted "german behaviour" it won't happen again.

Guest sambartle

I'm with kendon on this one.. The all caps thing is annoying to read...

To be fair he did also ask a sensible question (the first/only in this thread) about what exactly the OP did, which would be fairly useful in order to provide any kind of help.

i2010 Jeg ble akkurat nå jævlig skammfull over å være norsk, gider du å stikke et annet sted til du kan oppføre deg?

Translate: i2010 I just got insanly embaraced to be a norwegian, can you please just leave until you have learned to behave yourself.

@the rest, the point Kendon is pointing out here is actualy a good one, first of caps lock is the term of shouting on forums, but if you look at it ina logic way, a practic way etc. Capslock is incredible hard to read and get the sense of the problem out of the topic, if you take it easy, and sit down explaining the problem in calm and normal writing, you will be able to both explain the topic and make it pleasant andeasy to read, and ppl wil actualy understand what you trying to type...

last thing, I am sorry about all the typos that might be here, I dont spellcheck, and I can't write...

So, does anyone have any advice for Hamid?

Yeah err.. no, but then again, information about what he has actualy done isent that clear is it... installing fonts or language is not exactly somthing that should "brick" your phone...

Has he tried the reset button on the botom of the phone?

Remove the batery and let it stay out for a while then put it back in and try again?

Has he tried the reset button on the botom of the phone?

I think the hole at the bottom of the phone you are referring to is the microphone, so don't push anything into it!

If the phone was not rooted then he may not have a Nandroid backup. In that case, doing a hard reset (restore to factory defaults) might be the next step, but it does mean loosing all the data on the phone.

Power the phone up holding the HOME, END CALL/POWER, and BACK buttons.

I think the hole at the bottom of the phone you are referring to is the microphone, so don't push anything into it!

If the phone was not rooted then he may not have a Nandroid backup. In that case, doing a hard reset (restore to factory defaults) might be the next step, but it does mean loosing all the data on the phone.

Power the phone up holding the HOME, END CALL/POWER, and BACK buttons.

Hmm, that do explain... I have pushed it before, but then I've been lucky... Good thing I have idiot insurance on my phone... as I have said before, I'm a newb to phones from Htc... Last Htv I had, had a rest button so I have assumed it is the same hole... Sorry

I'm with kendon on this one.. The all caps thing is annoying to read...

@the rest, the point Kendon is pointing out here is actualy a good one, first of caps lock is the term of shouting on forums, but if you look at it ina logic way, a practic way etc. Capslock is incredible hard to read and get the sense of the problem out of the topic, if you take it easy, and sit down explaining the problem in calm and normal writing, you will be able to both explain the topic and make it pleasant andeasy to read, and ppl wil actualy understand what you trying to type...

I think there's nothing wrong with wanting people to write clearly and make themselves understood. It annoys me when people use text speak etc. to save time whilst composing messages, the implication is that their time is more important than the extra time it takes me to decode what they've written.

If you're asking for assistance then why make it difficult for people who're trying to help you.

Further to this, forums that don't discourage bad practice when writing are normally populated by idiots so I say let's adopt this "German Behaviour" (whatever that's supposed to mean).