HTC HERO DIE

Guest HAMID REZA FARZIN

Further to this, forums that don't discourage bad practice when writing are normally populated by idiots so I say let's adopt this "German Behaviour" (whatever that's supposed to mean).

For me German behavior has always been efficient, smart and logical behavior, not shure what the ppl who wrote it ment....

Ladies,

a note to that "German behaviour", due to I am a German (my Passport tells me so), I think I know what I am talking about.

I hate this "I-have-to-teach-you-how-you-have-to-act" and that was meant with the "German behaviour".

Just let those ppl write how they think it is right for them. Instead of asking "how can I help you" it´s "f..k why are you writing with caps lock down? I feel seriously offended!". Where are we at? Kindergarden? The next thing will be, that somebody will feel virtually slaped in the face when I place the semicolon in the wrong place. C´m on!

I think you're the one over reacting, personally.

However, perhaps we'd be better off just replying to people who engage us in a manner that we find acceptable. At least we'd not have threads like this. :D

Guest tdohappens

i hate caps too ... but i don't care if someone else is using it and i am not involved

but just stop it before you call kendon a caps-nazi

most stupid & offtopic thread

@hamid: if your reading this, give us some details [and don't use caps, we don't want another 2 pages of flames]

Guest kieranc
Just let those ppl write how they think it is right for them. Instead of asking "how can I help you" it´s "f..k why are you writing with caps lock down? I feel seriously offended!". Where are we at? Kindergarden? The next thing will be, that somebody will feel virtually slaped in the face when I place the semicolon in the wrong place. C´m on!

no-one on this forum is here to serve anyone else. if he wants to come here and ask for help he can do so in a comprehensible manner, otherwise people will be less inclined to help, as you can see.

Should you waste your time trying to decipher what someone's written or should they make the effort to make it easy to read so someone can help easily?

Guest padstar
Ladies,

a note to that "German behaviour", due to I am a German (my Passport tells me so), I think I know what I am talking about.

I hate this "I-have-to-teach-you-how-you-have-to-act" and that was meant with the "German behaviour".

Hey now, there is no excuse for an incorrectly placed semi-colon. And don't even get me started on poor use of the apostrophe. :D

Guest Dr. dre

Guys don't you think we are taking this thing too far, instead we should help the guy in problem rather than argumenting like this.

Edited by Dr. dre

he use caps becouse think he lost his loved hero try understand that :D

HAMID 1 more time what you exactly do step by step tell us maybe someone can help you.

sory for my eng :D

please help me right please please

Ok Hamid

Can you give us a exact resume of what you have done

1. What ROM

2. Are your phone rooted?

3. what did you do step by step?

4. How is your phone acting now spesefic, can you turn it on at all?, wont it boot, does it boot loop? force stop?

5. What have you tried to do to fix the issue already?

I am shure if you provide enough information someone in here can be able to help you or atleast give you a stright answer...

Edited by Naruc

Guest deadphill

Guys

Please remain ON TOPIC.

If you dont like how its written dont reply. Then if no one replies, he can ask the question why then.

Any further nonsense will be deleted. Lets get back on topic.

Cheers

Phill

Guys

Please remain ON TOPIC.

If you dont like how its written dont reply. Then if no one replies, he can ask the question why then.

Any further nonsense will be deleted. Lets get back on topic.

Cheers

Phill

Thanks for stepping up here, and sorry for all the off topic from my side...

Guest BigBearMDC

Is no one interested in what happened to Hamid?

I am, allthough I don't own a Hero but a T-Mobile Pulse.

Just an advice - and I don't want to offend anybody - but wouldn't it be better to start a new off-topic regarding caps-lock-writing?

Imagine how Hamid feels as he started that "3rd world war" :(

IMHO he's just desperate because his Hero broke down.

So lets go and help him :(

PS: He's from Iran, with an arabic keyboard. He also wrote "HERO" in capital letters. Maybe he does not want to "shout", but he just has no other possibility as he uses on-screen keyboard or something like that.

He could also have googled how to spell "through" correct and then pasted it into his post ... would be a plausible explanation, or not?

Greetings,

BigBear

Edited by BigBearMDC

Is no one interested in what happened to Hamid?

I am, allthough I don't own a Hero but a T-Mobile Pulse.

Just an advice - and I don't want to offend anybody - but wouldn't it be better to start a new off-topic regarding caps-lock-writing?

IMHO he's just desperate because his Hero broke down.

So lets go and help him :(

PS: He's from Iran, with an arabic keyboard. He also wrote "HERO" in capital letters. Maybe he does not want to "shout", but he just has no other possibility as he uses on-screen keyboard or something like that.

He could also have googled how to spell "through" correct and then pasted it into his post ... would be a plausible explanation, or not?

Greetings,

BigBear

Yeah, I did wonder, although I never actually posted on this thread (thought I'd just keep out of the flamewar that erupted). I don't think he's returned though, as his account last shows activity 6 days ago, so we may never find out...

meant only for other members who dealt with hamid with this behaviour

yes i agree with bigbearMDC

we are all have learned a lot from these forums, and should not have such a rude behaviour with others :(