• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ovigt71

ovigt71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:HTC Flyer
hi all. I want to become a member a MoDaCo Plus, but I'm facing with some problems. I am leaving in United Arab Emirates, and I don't have a Credit Card.... Is there other possibility for payment except online payment? something like Western Union, Money-gram, or other kind of money transfer? I can't apply for credit card, because is very difficult for foreigners to get it. Is a lot a birocracy, a hell of the papers, etc. Can I get some ideas about payment? Thanks in advance!

HTC Flyer

Stea1thmode

Stea1thmode

One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Devices:HTC One - Nexus 4/7/10
  • Twitter:@stea1thmode

hi all. I want to become a member a MoDaCo Plus, but I'm facing with some problems. I am leaving in United Arab Emirates, and I don't have a Credit Card.... Is there other possibility for payment except online payment? something like Western Union, Money-gram, or other kind of money transfer? I can't apply for credit card, because is very difficult for foreigners to get it. Is a lot a birocracy, a hell of the papers, etc. Can I get some ideas about payment? Thanks in advance!

I understand your frustration, I'd advise you to directly PM Paul. He should be able to tell you more.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,366 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
I'll PM you ovigt71. :D

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

ovigt71

ovigt71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:HTC Flyer

I understand your frustration, I'd advise you to directly PM Paul. He should be able to tell you more.

thanks a lot. I already spoke with him.....

HTC Flyer

joeboym

joeboym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello. i had no choice ...i had to create this account just to post and ask for help... :( . Few months ago my registerd email on this site was hacked into...so went and change my email address ,but i keep getting errors when validating new email...i tried resending validation but it seems to be still going to my OLD e-mail address... HELP!!!!! Im a paid SUBSCRIBER!

My main Account UserName: Mastakillaa
MY E-Mail: [email protected]

I have emailed support many times..no responce...
I PM Paul..... no responce..whats next?.......

Edited by joeboym, 02 March 2010 - 08:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users