Agsigert, on Sep 23 2010, 21:54, said:
So I have decided to do the same and have changed my i910 to run this ROM with all your suggested registry edits and cab's. I really think I am going to like this setup but I am having an issue now with several programs not running due to a problem with teh .NET Compact Framework. Several applications wil not run and send error messages that the application required a newr version of .NET compact Framework. Any ideas? i have done the Forced .NET cab, verified the latest .NET 3.5.7283 version is installed.
Here is how I fixed that. There are 2 methods to do this. If the first one doesn't work you will have to use method 2.
1. Download the .Net Compact Framework 3.5 CAB from Post #1 and install it to "My Storage"
2. Download the Force NCFv35 CAB from Post #1 and install to "Device Memory"
3. Soft reset your device
1. Download the Official DF14 installer from Post #1
2. Install to your device
3. Hard reset your device
4. Download the .Net Compact Framework 3.5 CAB from Post #1 and install it to "My Storage"
5. Download the Force NCFv35 CAB from Post #1 and install to "Device Memory"
6. Soft reset your device
I always use Method 2 when updating the ROM on my phone, that way I get rid of anything that may have been lingering over from my previous ROM. Hope this works for you as my device is error free when using this procedure.
Edited by dgyahn, 24 September 2010 - 06:11 PM.