HTC Sense live wallpaper for Nexus One

Guest harisn

Can anyone get the live wallpaper from the HTC Desire ROM for Nexus One? I tried finding it myself, but couldn't get the APK file...

Please post it here if anyone has the HTC Sense live wallpaper for the Nexus One. Those floating bubbles look awesome!

Guest geovass
Can anyone get the live wallpaper from the HTC Desire ROM for Nexus One? I tried finding it myself, but couldn't get the APK file...

Please post it here if anyone has the HTC Sense live wallpaper for the Nexus One. Those floating bubbles look awesome!

+1.

That would be great, but i dont think its a apk file.

Guest The Hero

I didn't realize that the bubbles floated. My bubbles are stationary when running the Desire ROM. That would be a good one, though.

Guest Mantisen
I didn't realize that the bubbles floated. My bubbles are stationary when running the Desire ROM. That would be a good one, though.

I think there's a live version of it in the desire ROM though :(

• 4 weeks later...