I found it very awful, that nobody can read the time, when Market App or Browser is open. Damn, you're all right.
Now I did a new Theme, it's metamorph.
It's clear, but a little bit smoky on top, that we can see our clock on the upper left corner.
New Battery Icons like on this picture
The blue homescreen is not the real statusbar, you can see it on first picture. I did this picture here, to show you the new notification icons.
What changes this morph:
- Battery Icons - themed by DocRambone, thanks to you!!
- WiFi Icons
- Mobile Icons
- GPS Icon
- Gmail Statusbar Icon
- Email Statusbar Icon
- SMS/MMS Statusbar Icon
- Google Talk Statusbar Icon
- Statusbar drawer
Installation and Downloads
At first I have to say something new!
The new Metamorph seems to be a bit unstable by applying themes with coloured text in the statusbars. Some of you have reported problems while applying it. So I have decided to make the theme applying in a few little steps.
This is a Metamorph Theme. You have to install Metamorph (or better: Metamorph Pro) from the market. Copy the following files to your SD Card in the folder "AndroidThemes"
If you have problems
1. Have you downloaded the correct files for your ROM?
2. Have you debugging enabled in the Android Menu?
3. Install "Titanium Backup" start it and hit the "Problems?" Button, then it installs a correct busybox version. This is required!!!
4. In Metamorph, press Menu, and play with the applying speed. Choose a speed above 4200!
5. Never check the "Disable startup checks" in Metamorphs settings
6. Never, never, never rename the zipfile. If you do this, you become error messages like "Theme Control File Missing"
My Thanks goes to:
DocRambone for the Ideas
KnowFear for excellent explanation of making Metamorph Themes
Ohsaka for making it easy to change the services.jar colours with his incredible colour changer
Stericson for his awesome metamorph app
Edited by Formel-LMS, 17 August 2010 - 08:34 AM.