[mod] services.jar with battery percent

Guest xkonni

Guest pabbas
thats quite strange. when replacing services.jar it either badword up the entire system cause you did something wrong or it works <_<

i suppose you rebooted already, maybe oush and reboot again.

or compare md5sums:

ls -lc7c2d1dae0dfd9f819edc7f26ad0d0c5 services.jar

2ddbb01c29a23bde69bf540191f9d713 services-white.jar

edit the board censored me! badword... ;D

md5sums is correct. Strange ...

Guest xkonni
md5sums is correct. Strange ...

you still haven't confirmed that you rebooted. but apart from that i can't think of any other possibilities.

Guest Aaron Taulbee
nice... <_<

does enomther modify services.jar for anything? it could as well be stock too...

He only modifies for white font, that is is.

So dicided to play around a little more. I took metalhead8816's (from xda) modified services.jar for trackball notfication in succssesion and added your modified files to it and it worked! So I'm running ChainsDD (from xda) native lights mod and the combo of your services and metalhead8816's services to get trackball light notifications and the battery percent. Everything seems to be working fine so far!

Guest Bay Harbor Butcher
He only modifies for white font, that is is.

So dicided to play around a little more. I took metalhead8816's (from xda) modified services.jar for trackball notfication in succssesion and added your modified files to it and it worked! So I'm running ChainsDD (from xda) native lights mod and the combo of your services and metalhead8816's services to get trackball light notifications and the battery percent. Everything seems to be working fine so far!

Please..Can you upload the combo services.jar file?Does it work with Cyanogen rom?

Thanks..

Guest Aaron Taulbee
Please..Can you upload the combo services.jar file?Does it work with Cyanogen rom?

Thanks..

Check out this. Has your color in succession service.jar plus bat percent plus much much more!!!!

Guest pabbas
you still haven't confirmed that you rebooted. but apart from that i can't think of any other possibilities.

Yes, has rebooted several times <_<

Guest Bay Harbor Butcher
maybe. but i do not intend to flash it anytime soon.

if you want to, i can create a version that 'should' work and upload it. but you have to do the testing <_<

edit: okay, i tried but the StatusBarPolicy.smali is crowded with HTC stuff and i dont think i can manage to merge the changes in there without messing it all up... ;(

Hi..I'll install Alpha14 in a few hours..can you try to create a services.jar for Desire rom?I can try for you reporting problems or good feedback.

Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deanesn

Paul, do you think we can get the percentage for the battery into the desire rom? maybe add it to the kitchen? I've spend good 5 hours trying to figure out how to compile and edit stuff but there is so much information out there that my brain hurts now. lol I am giving up on percentage as it is not as easy as to changing images for the battery. The the latest cyanogenmod has it but i love the desire rom so much better and i have set up to meet my needs and switching now just means starting over again. ;) Paul your help would be greatly appreciated as always. :)

Guest deanesn
maybe. but i do not intend to flash it anytime soon.

if you want to, i can create a version that 'should' work and upload it. but you have to do the testing :(

edit: okay, i tried but the StatusBarPolicy.smali is crowded with HTC stuff and i dont think i can manage to merge the changes in there without messing it all up... ;(

I will test for you. I have alpha 18. :P

• 1 month later...