Tapatalk

Guest smonme

Guest smonme

Hey guys I just started using tapatalk and I was thinking it would be great for the android forums we could view and reply to topics a lot quicker from our phones what you guys think? www.tapatalk.com

Guest AndyCr15

I did tweet this to Paul a couple weeks back and he said it was coming... but no sign yet :mellow:

It is very simple to add. I have no web design knowledge but I added it to my vbulletin site in about 2 minutes. <_<

Guest smonme
I did tweet this to Paul a couple weeks back and he said it was coming... but no sign yet :mellow:

It is very simple to add. I have no web design knowledge but I added it to my vbulletin site in about 2 minutes. <_<

would be great if more websites had it going, then i wouldnt need my computer for anything lol

• 5 weeks later...
Guest qvert
+1

yes, would be cool because its working at XDA and soon at a big german mobile phone board

and if it works here it would be cool because than i can access all 3 forums via one app :-)

afaik its free for modaco / paul to implement it, only the premium app will costs for us users

Guest PeRKoniX
yes, would be cool because its working at XDA and soon at a big german mobile phone board

and if it works here it would be cool because than i can access all 3 forums via one app :-)

afaik its free for modaco / paul to implement it, only the premium app will costs for us users

I was looking into this app a few days ago but felt kinda disappointed that modaco wasn't supported :P I sure hope this will come in the near future. It's a nice app to keep track of forums in a usable way instead of the browser.

Guest qvert

yes and its really fast,

okay the problem is that there are no ad banners and the forum owner don't get money for visits, but maybe for adfree member etc ;)

Guest Aspergillus

Yep ... i started using tapatapk because of that said german Mobile phone Board where you are the admin. And soon it will be coming on the largest swiss aquaristic forum where I am the admin.

Grüess

Aspi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PeRKoniX
any updates to using tapatalk with modaco forum?

thank you

I would also like to know. I would love to use this app to browse this forum on the go :P But I might guess it can be some work for Paul to implement some restriction for non-plus members on this forum to use the application. It's probably not like turning on some setting :blink: And Paul is really busy on other (also very important) activities :o

On the other hand... It would be a nice feature to attract more plus-members :huh:

Guest qvert

you could disable the signature in tapatalk :huh:

and you can create a script or a blacklist on the tapatalk sentence so that it doesnt appear at the posts as a forum admin

Edited by qvert

Guest JonnyRockets
you could disable the signature in tapatalk :P

Yes, we know.

But the noobs don't. :blink:

and you can create a script or a blacklist on the tapatalk sentence so that it doesnt appear at the posts as a forum admin

Doubtful Paul will ever do this.

We can all agree he has enough to do... :huh:

Guest AndyCr15

Yeah, a month or two back I think I Tweet'd him and he said he was looking into it. Maybe he decided against it?

There's more important things going on though :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest potter97
Yeah, a month or two back I think I Tweet'd him and he said he was looking into it. Maybe he decided against it?

There's more important things going on though :)

Well i have asked Paul myself, read the reply from him ;)..............

Who the man :D

But totally agree the "Sent from my HTC desire" should have a 3 warn system, after 3 warnings and its still in the replys, ban for 24hrs and so on...