MEGAlite ROM Build 23547: 320Mb Free Storage:-)

Guest daskalos

Guest Daunt

The rom still works great. Still zero crashes.

Is the winmo marketplace hidden somewhere? There are some free apps that I use which I can only get there.

Guest RainerRabe2
The rom still works great. Still zero crashes.

Is the winmo marketplace hidden somewhere? There are some free apps that I use which I can only get there.

attached, need to install from device, then you got the icon in start menu, where you need to open, and then install again, as before..

marketplacebootstrap_1_.cab

Guest Alek_J

How quick do your phones react to an incoming phonecall?

Mine, with its screen off (sleep / stand by mode) and with no applications running only rings with the THIRD signal! So my phone is still sleeping although it should have been ringing for some 8 seconds.

I think it is a big problem, although it was not much different with other roms. The difference is that with this rom it does not get much better when someone calls when my phone is active. Even when it is up, it is 4 SECONDS before it rings.

What to do? I miss a lot of calls, some of them are disconnected even before the phone recognizes the incoming number.

Edited by Alek_J

Guest jero1ste

I want to change the phone button in today.

With Total Commander i make; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112 (it's a copy from 113) and change key; Open (addrbook.Ink) and Default (Contacten).

The phone button is now changed in Contacten button, but it doesn't work; "the file 'adrrsbook' cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

I've tried various settings

change Keys\113 works fine

Guest VOODOOS!L
I want to change the phone button in today.

With Total Commander i make; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Keys\112 (it's a copy from 113) and change key; Open (addrbook.Ink) and Default (Contacten).

The phone button is now changed in Contacten button, but it doesn't work; "the file 'adrrsbook' cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

I've tried various settings

change Keys\113 works fine

you need to reset device before the application to open will be update, even while the label is changed immediately

Guest jero1ste
you need to reset device before the application to open will be update, even while the label is changed immediately

After a soft reset it does't work, same error message

Guest VOODOOS!L
After a soft reset it does't work, same error message

I see in your previous post you wrote: "addrbook.Ink", make sure you use a l (small L) and not an i (or uppercase I). Make sure you provide the full path (eg \Windows\Start Menu\Programms\addrbook.lnk)

You can also assign the buttons using Advance Configuration Tool using the advanced menu option.

Guest jero1ste
I see in your previous post you wrote: "addrbook.Ink", make sure you use a l (small L) and not an i (or uppercase I). Make sure you provide the full path (eg \Windows\Start Menu\Programms\addrbook.lnk)

You can also assign the buttons using Advance Configuration Tool using the advanced menu option.

Thanks, this was the problem :P

Edited by jero1ste

Guest Alek_J
How quick do your phones react to an incoming phonecall?

Mine, with its screen off (sleep / stand by mode) and with no applications running only rings with the THIRD signal! So my phone is still sleeping although it should have been ringing for some 8 seconds.

I think it is a big problem, although it was not much different with other roms. The difference is that with this rom it does not get much better when someone calls when my phone is active. Even when it is up, it is 4 SECONDS before it rings.

What to do? I miss a lot of calls, some of them are disconnected even before the phone recognizes the incoming number.

Can anyone say how long it takes to hear the first ring in their phones?

Guest VOODOOS!L
Can anyone say how long it takes to hear the first ring in their phones?

same problem here, it takes 2,5 rings at callers side before mine is ringing. If the caller ends the call earlier, I get a notification with number marked as 'unknown', it didn't have time to safe the number :P

(Using Megalite rom 23545)

Edited by VOODOOS!L

Guest JeroenFransen
had this problem with original rom too... so i think theres no solve

Maybe this is the reason MS is coming out with Windows Phone 7 WITHOUT multitasking?!

Guest B7610

where i find the wm 6.5.5 black theme?

6.5 isnt so good cause some buttons are invissible

today i flashed this rom, but i had the same prob like the 6.5 rom...

i cant disable the samsung dial pad!!

i testet every disablecab and disabled it in the reeditor, used sktool and aktivatet oem skin but nothing happens...

any idea?

Edited by B7610

Guest Alek_J
Maybe this is the reason MS is coming out with Windows Phone 7 WITHOUT multitasking?!
I must say that if had known about this issue before buying the phone, I wouldn't have bought it. It is a ridiculous fault.

Omnia Lite with WM 6.5 rings instantly, the same with Omnia II, no matter what system it has. Something must be done but I do not even know where to write to.

As for the rom, I have three further questions:

1) how do we send mms?

2) is it possible to have the screen go off when talking and having the phone by the ear? 6.1 had this feature and I think it was a good one, saving battery well.

3) how long does your battery last? Mine expires after some 1.5 days.

@daskalos and others

Those who want to have a fully functional close button at the bottom of the taskbar in 6.5.3 and above I suggest trying an excellent taskmanager Xtask at XDA

@b7610, are you sure you want to disable dialpad? This stripped rom comes without the samsung dialpad, so what are you trying to disable. In case you want to enable, look through the supplied cabs.

Guest B7610

@20x:

in an earlier daskalso rom i disabled the samsung dialerpad and then i had nice black standart dialpad.

this is what i now have but i think this is the samsung dialpad: cimg0609z.jpg and this is not so nice :-(

also i search a working black skin... heres the pictures with failure...

standartskin: cimg0610y.jpg

blackskin 6.5:blackskin65.jpg with invissible buttons on top

that says the registry. cimg0616d.jpg

hope its not my false ^^

any ideas?

Edited by B7610

@b7610

The dialer-pads are what new2city has posted, the top one is samsung's.

Search for black theme, for what you are showing. I am currently using condor black theme, and it is an excellent replacer for 6.5.x versions where buttons have been in place. Try this!

For getting a better black based skin on your dialler look for Tacchhans's black dialer skin. It is low on mem and has good black graphics.

Guest chipoun

I am very sorry for repeating, but i need to ask. is possible to send a mms in this rom, even if samsung dialer is disable? thank you :P