27/Apr - [.33.3] intersectRaven's Kernel (now with *STABLE* Hybrid AVS)

Guest R@v3n

Guest R@v3n
Nice sounds this, but audio works fine then older versions too?

Uhm...can you please clarify? Sorry couldn't quite get you there. :(

Guest R@v3n

Just an update...I've rolled back to only O2 level optimizations until I can get the kernel file smaller. Sheesh...hard to actually balance everything! :P

Guest fabiocampos
Final update for awhile! (unless I get really bored or something new is committed on cyan's or android repositories) :(

Hey @R@v3n, ur updates never finish? LoL ... I like ur updates dude.. u´re the man :(

Thanks a lot :P

Guest R@v3n
Hey @R@v3n, ur updates never finish? LoL ... I like ur updates dude.. u´re the man :(

Thanks a lot :P

I can't help it if I have OCD when it comes to kernel building! :(

Guest fabiocampos
Updated! AVS seems a lot more stable now. :(

Nice sounds this :P

I´ll try now.

EDIT: I got 1st reboot after turn on Wifi B)

Any solution?

Edited by fabiocampos

Guest fabiocampos

Solved with Wipe battery into recovery :P

For me this kernel works fine, is much better/fast then .33 versions (in my opnion).

Thanks for the great work :(

Guest R@v3n
Solved with Wipe battery into recovery :P

For me this kernel works fine, is much better/fast then .33 versions (in my opnion).

Thanks for the great work :(

Good for you to solve it! It maybe faster since the default CPU governor has changed to ondemand. Anyways, I've attached all the CPU governors so you can use whichever you want now! :(

Updated for tethering to work and reverted back to SLUB.

Edited by R@v3n

Guest fabiocampos
Good for you to solve it! It maybe faster since the default CPU governor has changed to ondemand. Anyways, I've attached all the CPU governors so you can use whichever you want now! :P

Hmmm, i understand :(

Updated for tethering to work and reverted back to SLUB.

Its cool dude B)

U have a good work, thanks a lot :(

Guest R@v3n
When I flash the Cyanogen Rom my market is gone. There is no icon with the market on there. Any one know why??

You need to install the Google Apps package also provided by Cyan. :P

Guest himmatwala

I tried the 2.6.32 AVS version but the wireless theether still not working. The same NAT issue other wise the Kernel is fantastic.

Guest R@v3n
I tried the 2.6.32 AVS version but the wireless theether still not working. The same NAT issue other wise the Kernel is fantastic.

Hmmm...I really, or rather, can't use wireless tethering so I can't debug this problem. If you can use the terminal and launch the tethering application there and forward me the results, I may be able to get this working eventually. :P

Guest himmatwala

Hey..I am kinda noob for android...

How do I do this using terminal?

Hmmm...I really, or rather, can't use wireless tethering so I can't debug this problem. If you can use the terminal and launch the tethering application there and forward me the results, I may be able to get this working eventually. :P

Guest hah2110

What is the difference between .32 and .33? And what settings do you need to have set in SetCPU to ensure the best battery life?

Guest hah2110

I'm having a lot of bugginess with these kernels. Phone wouldn't boot with .33 and now with .32, a reboot causes it to reboot multiple times. My WiFi also doesn't work despite pushing the file. Any advice? Which one has better battery life?

EDIT: The multiple reboots occur more often when it is plugged in. Still no WiFi... Any help?

Guest fabiocampos
I'm having a lot of bugginess with these kernels. Phone wouldn't boot with .33 and now with .32, a reboot causes it to reboot multiple times. My WiFi also doesn't work despite pushing the file. Any advice? Which one has better battery life?

EDIT: The multiple reboots occur more often when it is plugged in. Still no WiFi... Any help?

Same to me! I´m back to Cyanogen Kernel :P

I´m looking for fix this problems.

Continue with this nice work @R@v3n :(

Guest R@v3n
Same to me! I´m back to Cyanogen Kernel :P

I´m looking for fix this problems.

Continue with this nice work @R@v3n :(

does this occur even with the non-AVS versions? :(