• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

serafinpabon

serafinpabon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:htc snap
i bought a registration code for smartgear a while ago but now i find myself possibly having to do a hard reset on my htc snap. got everything backed up to a memory card but would i have to reregister once i do a hard reset? and if so is there a way for me to get the registration code again to avoid a purchase? i lost the code. ive contacted bitbank to see if he can help me on the matter. what do you guys think?

jeiyuu

jeiyuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Touch Pro 2 (Sprint CDMA)

i bought a registration code for smartgear a while ago but now i find myself possibly having to do a hard reset on my htc snap. got everything backed up to a memory card but would i have to reregister once i do a hard reset? and if so is there a way for me to get the registration code again to avoid a purchase? i lost the code. ive contacted bitbank to see if he can help me on the matter. what do you guys think?

serafinpabon,

i have done multiple hard resets on multiple devices. look for a copy of your email confirmation when you made the purchase, he would have emailed you the code. otherwise, send larry an email. i'm sure he can resend your email and/or pm you your activation code.

remember that you will need to re-enter your owner information on your device after a hard reset. good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users