Windows mobile 6.1 XTC Silece 2/4/2010 Ram 92.29mb

Guest laurenze88

Guest laurenze88

Windows mobile 6.1 20999

XTC: Fast!!! after reg tweak: Ram 92mb

Silece: Most sounds in the rom are deleted

After the installation just go to start settings make the rom yours ( today items etc.) then go to general close the samsung touchwiz UI... And here it is Your oldscool back to basic windows mobile phone

Programs that are availible at the rom: activesync, calculator, filemanager, internet sharing, microsoft myphone, notes, regedit, pictures, search, taskmanager, windows media, office, calendar, contacts internet explorer.

Some backgrounds are availible at /windows.. you could check it out if you want

This Tweak disables the default Samsung Omnia dialer skin.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:1

Change the value "Enabled" from 1 to 0 and reboot our phone.

No bugs, works fine, have fun with it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z1OLCIBD

Nice_keyboard.cab

post-619692-1270231159_thumb.jpg

Edited by laurenze88

Guest Ajacied410_NL

Can't wait for testing your rom.

Windows 6.5.5 is nice but having some problems with my own programs.

If you want to have beta testers...i can help u...just sent me the link and i will review my findings.

Guest barki82
PDA: B7610DDIJ3

Language: English

Hi laurenze, thanks a lot for your contribution, if u wanna cook with the latest files, I uploaded:

[*]PDA: B7610NBUIJ5

[*]CSC: B7610NVD2IJ6

[*]PHONE: B7610BUIJ3

Edited: OK its not 6.1 but 6.5, my mistake. I thought they released just 6.1 in October. So I removed the link

Edited by barki82

Guest laurenze88
Hi laurenze, thanks a lot for your contribution, if u wanna cook with the latest files, I uploaded:
  • PDA: B7610NBUIJ5
  • CSC: B7610NVD2IJ6
  • PHONE: B7610BUIJ3

Here is the link IJ5 ROM

Thats wm6.5

Edited by laurenze88

I have finnest my first rom.. repacking it now,

Thank you so much Laurenze88! Could you please give some details about your ROM in term of size (ROM/RAM/MEMORY)?

Thanks!!!

Tried it for pretty long time. ROM is stable. But I am only getting only the qwerty line of samsung's keyboard.

With all the tweaks applied, disabled Samsung's touchui, dialler and few services, got free RAM about 93 mb, which on further use and idling goes down to 88 mb.

No option to get samsung settings in menu, has to be hacked by manual shortcut creation.

Guest laurenze88
Tried it for pretty long time. ROM is stable. But I am only getting only the qwerty line of samsung's keyboard.

With all the tweaks applied, disabled Samsung's touchui, dialler and few services, got free RAM about 93 mb, which on further use and idling goes down to 88 mb.

No option to get samsung settings in menu, has to be hacked by manual shortcut creation.

If you want to go to the samsung settings you have to turn touchui on, then go to menu, there you could come in to the samsung settings...

Testing new rom..

Without any tweaks... 89mb free ram..

Could you give all the tweaks that normaly gives us more free ram? than i could test it with tweaks

Will check if i could make a shortcut in this rom

Also fixed:

the qwerty line of samsung's keyboard

Edited by laurenze88

Thanks for the fixes!

The biggest mem saving tweak would be non-oem dialpad. Other tweaks are highly personal, like I don't use any bluetooth devices, so all bluetooth related services are manual for me. I clean a little bit of startup files and also decrease the font cache (using sktools).

Guest laurenze88
Thanks for the fixes!

The biggest mem saving tweak would be non-oem dialpad. Other tweaks are highly personal, like I don't use any bluetooth devices, so all bluetooth related services are manual for me. I clean a little bit of startup files and also decrease the font cache (using sktools).

oke thanks... tested another lite rom... be back tomorrow..

Guest laurenze88
@laurenze88, what about IJ4? Is it also a 6.5 ROM?

Why dont you test it by your self? instal the rom and you will see what version it is.. Im also working on a v2 so dont have much time to test all others rom if they are 6.1.. so maybey you could try it by your self?

Guest barki82
Why dont you test it by your self? instal the rom and you will see what version it is.. Im also working on a v2 so dont have much time to test all others rom if they are 6.1.. so maybey you could try it by your self?

I appreciate your hard job sorry for my question. Is there a way to find out the operating system version without need to flash?

Edited by barki82

Guest laurenze88
I appreciate your hard job sorry for my question. Is there a way to find out the operating system version without need to flash?

You could try google/xda and search if you could get more details of the nb0 or mli or what kind you have

Guest barki82
You could try google/xda and search if you could get more details of the nb0 or mli or what kind you have

OK, anyway I uploaded it, so if somebody wants to check what kind of operating system is in it B7610 IJ4 ROM

Here is what the zip contains post-620408-1269715723_thumb.jpg

Edited by barki82

Guest matzzz

Hi,

Thanks for this ROM. But I have a pb / question :

It was perfect after installation because in 6.1, so I could remove Samsung Wizz and access all Windows parameters, but in English. After I changed the language to French and reseted the phone in the same time, it was back in 6.5 , that I don't want because I cannot desactivate Samsung Wizz and so cannot access original Windows parameters (to allow SIP call in fact). Moreover many programms don't work with 6.5 contrary to 6.1 !

Why ??? Why the system came back to this fuc**** W6.5 ??? How can I do to be back in 6.1 in French please ?

If someone could help me, it could be great.

Thanks

NB :

No pb with keyboard, in English like in French.

Before flashing with this ROM, I updated phone and CSC files to original French ones without operator config. It worked great before on 6.5 I used (no SFR parameters any more and Bouygues parameters automatically found) and works great on this new ROM also.

Guest laurenze88

Why, properly the 6.1 version i downloaded was a sys oem port (so the rom was before a 6.5 rom)

Its only one language.. so if you go to your settings in you mobile and select an other language.. you get back to the origina rom (you said a 6.5 rom). So do not install another language because you get the original rom back ( you automatic delete the lite rom and installed a original rom)

Edited by laurenze88

Guest matzzz
Why, properly the 6.1 version i downloaded was a sys oem port (so the rom was before a 6.5 rom)

Its only one language.. so if you go to your settings in you mobile and select an other language.. you get back to the origina rom (you said a 6.5 rom). So do not install another language because you get the original rom back ( you automatic delete the lite rom and installed a original rom)

OK, thanks for explanation.

I prefer to use English language in Windows 6.1 than French with 6.5 , it's not a pb for me and generally for web surfing English keyboard is better. But I have a french phone with AZERTY keyboard, so I don't know if I can change the keyboard config to alternate it to french with using English rom. And even if it's possible, it may have some other compatibility problems...

Guest laurenze88
OK, thanks for explanation.

I prefer to use English language in Windows 6.1 than French with 6.5 , it's not a pb for me and generally for web surfing English keyboard is better. But I have a french phone with AZERTY keyboard, so I don't know if I can change the keyboard config to alternate it to french with using English rom. And even if it's possible, it may have some other compatibility problems...

So if im right, you want that i dont delete the french keyboard settings?

thats possible... xt9 settings french