Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Guest pecco

Guest pecco

Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Portrait theme for WAD2 in style Windows Phone 7

1. Basic screens.

Two basic screens with icons (cubes), for access to the basic functions.

Cube Phone - displays quantity of the passed calls. If there are passed calls ontap on this cube translates on the screen of the passed calls. If is not present passed ontap translates to the usual telephone keyboard.

Cubes Text and Outlook - can be adjusted most. It is necessary to come into options of start of this cube and to register in a line of start "\Windows\tmail.exe"-service "mail name". Where mail name is a name of your accounting record, her name to enter match case. If to put SMS will come in SMS.

screen18.jpg screen19.jpg

2. Lock screen.

What to block phone, it is necessary on the first basic screen (point 1) or on the screen of programs (point 3) to spend on the screen from top to down. To unblock spend from below upwards. On this screen are disconnected all a button hard (except food switching-off). If to press hours, day of week, date or month a food (the same is switched off what to press unitary a hard the food button).

I Recommend not to use this screen of blocking since WADовская blocking constantly глучит, clashes with a dialling program etc. Renominate better blocking to start S2U2, much more conveniently and more effectively.

screen17.jpg

3. Screen of programs.

Page with programs one, on it it is possible to place about 32 icons with programs. All programs are broken into 4 sections (favorites, internet, multimedia, system, in everyone on 8 icons). Transition between sections is carried out by pressing an inscription with the necessary section. Button All - transition to standard windows to the list of programs.

screen10.jpg screen11.jpg screen12.jpg screen13.jpg

4. Dropping out bar.

On all screens (except the blocking screen) by pressing the top part of the screen (on a strip of icons with notices) the bar with fast access drops out. On it are located:

- Buttons of inclusion/deenergizing Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, the Internet, phone

- The information on a charge of the battery, free operative memory

- Buttons of the dispatcher of problems, the list of the started appendices, sound profiles (standard WAD)

screen21.jpg

5. People.

Contacts are broken into two screens. On the first icons of contacts. On the second buttons for dispatch SMS and creation of new contact (while only in Russian if who that finds an aaplet on other, write).

screen31.jpg screen32.jpg

6. Calendar.

To thumb through months, spend a finger on the screen (about the right on left - following, with left on the right previous). Button Go to - transition by current month. Between a calendar and buttons the list of immediate tasks is located.

screen20.jpg

7. Settings.

Three pages with the basic options. Pressing an inscription general applications - transition to standard windows to options.

screen14.jpg screen15.jpg screen16.jpg

8. Internet.

The screen about the Internet bookmarks. On a sreen bookmarks Google and YouTube if at you they are not present in bookmarks Internet Explorer at you they will not be displayed are shown. To add bookmarks it is possible only those which is in Internet Explorer.

screen22.jpg

All other screens I will separately not describe, I will simply attach sreens.

screen34.jpg screen35.jpg screen36.jpg

screen25.jpg screen26.jpg

screen27.jpg screen28.jpg

screen29.jpg screen30.jpg

Installation:

1. Installation WAD2 (I put version 2.5.3.10).

2. Installation MortScript.

3. Download a file with a theme, unpack.

4. Folder "Utility", copy in folder Program Files.

5. Expose icons for weather big - "BigWeatherIcons", averages - "MiddleWeatherIcons", small - "SmallWeatherIcons".

6. Copy folder "WP7_pecco" in a folder with themes WADa (\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes) if the way is another animation of icons will not work.

7. Expose portrait theme WP7_pecco.

8. In a folder "Icons" - additional icons to programs (Icon40 is for the pressed icons)

Last version:

WP7_pecco_v5.rar

Site of the developer.

Beta version

I here have thought and have decided to alter a theme, it seems to me a bit slow. While has made a beta the version, your council that else it is possible to add is necessary.

MGalleryItem.php?id=9314MGalleryItem.php?id=9315MGalleryItem.php?id=9316

Changes have concerned while only the basic three screens. The second screen (with cubes) is located now not under the first, and at the left. It allows to slide easily between all three screens.

As has cleaned animation of disappearance of cubes. It seems to me speed of work more important beauty.

Blocking is transferred now on the button.

The theme is packed in archive, it is enough to unpack archive and to insert in WAD2.

WP7_pecco_v6beta.rar

Archive of versions:

WP7_pecco_v4.2_full.rar

WP7_pecco_v4.2_off.rar - no animation

WP7_pecco_v3.rar

WP7_pecco_v3.rar

WP7_pecco_v2.rar

WP7_pecco_v2.1.rar - no animation

WP7_pecco_v1.rar

The donation on beer:

WebMoney

Z306757439101

R396936511710

E247582291454

U412117869801

Edited by pecco

Guest steff195

I installed it but it just hangs to the main screen, no matter what I tap, it doesn't do anything. I've put everything as instructed. What's wrong?

I mention I'm not new to WAD2 as I'm currently using it with a Windows Se7en theme by Koma (for a long time now).

Guest PayAndCry

Hi,

I´m new to WAD2 but I figured out some things. But I have one question. How do youe create a people´s or music hub? and how do you creat a new page down the main page?

cheers

I installed it but it just hangs to the main screen, no matter what I tap, it doesn't do anything. I've put everything as instructed. What's wrong?

I mention I'm not new to WAD2 as I'm currently using it with a Windows Se7en theme by Koma (for a long time now).

Me too! Same Problem maybe it's the WAD version. I'm using the latest!

Guest PayAndCry

Hi pecco,

I figured much things out now after trying to creat hubs etc. The only thing I need are hubs :P I would like to have a music+video hub and a peoples hub. Can you maybe create those hubs?

cheers

Guest pecco
Hi pecco,

I figured much things out now after trying to creat hubs etc. The only thing I need are hubs :P I would like to have a music+video hub and a peoples hub. Can you maybe create those hubs?

cheers

Excuse, but I badly speak on English and I can understand you not correctly.

In the near future I will try to make новыю the version and I will add music+video hub and a peoples hub.

Guest PayAndCry
Excuse, but I badly speak on English and I can understand you not correctly.

In the near future I will try to make новыю the version and I will add music+video hub and a peoples hub.

that sounds great! exactly what I wanted :P thanks

Guest PayAndCry
Hi,

Can someone tell me how do you apply this theme on WAD2?

Thanks.

in wad directory there is a directory theme and in this directory there are tow directories default landscape and default portrait. you have to copy the ingredients of peccos default portraits directory into the default portraits directory of wad. then you go in wad and press and hold on scrren. it appears a little screen where you can press on change theme. then you should first search for new themes and than you should choose default portrait. I hope this instruction helps a little bt :P I´m also new to this :(

Guest pecco
that sounds great! exactly what I wanted :P thanks

I am badly familiar with services peoples. Describe what exactly you хочеш from People hub.

Guest PayAndCry
I am badly familiar with services peoples. Describe what exactly you хочеш from People hub.

Hehe :P Ehmm it would be great when you could implement a new hub. when pressen on it, it should change to the right page called people. There should be the favorite people (6 as example) when pressed on one of them it should appear a new page/screen where you can see on the top the contact you pressed on and in the middle there should be two things. One thing should be "send text" and the other one "call". And there should also be a return button on the pages to first page/desktop. The hub should have aniumations where you can see your favorite people. That´s what I´m thinking of a people´s hub :( I hope it doesn´t sound to complicated. Thanks for your efford you are great!

Guest pecco

Has updated the theme version.

Changes/additions:

1. Has changed status badges (the battery, GPRS ....).

2. Has changed the Top bar, now it can be caused (OnTap the top part of the screen) on all screens, except LockScreen. At OnHold a badge "GPRS OFF" joins GPRS.

3. Has added the second basic screen with hubs.

4. Arrangements of hubs on the basic screens and as are added new hubs (People, Outlook, Music+Video, Notes, Camera, Search) are changed.

5. Has added new pages People and Music+Video. On the first page People it is possible to add the selected contacts, and on the second SMS Sender - to send SMS, Message Sender - mass dispatch SMS, New Contact - to add contact. On the first page Music+Video - labels to WMP, Core Player and radio, on the second pages of the button of management WMP.

5. In the menu Start-up (the list of programs) has added button App which starts the standard list of programs.

6. On the basic screen, on hubs Phone, Text, Outlook it is possible to appoint two actions, one will work when there is no missed calls (no unread sms, mails), and another when is missed call (unread sms, mails). For example at me when is missed calls, at OnTap Phone the list missed calls, and when there is no missed calls opens, at OnTap Phone the telephone keyboard opens.

7. Has changed icons on screen Setting.

8. Has changed animation.

9. On screen LockScreen, at OnTap hours or date, a food is switched off.

WP7_pecco_v3.rar 10.4 MB

Edited by pecco

Guest mlods

Hello.

Nice theme, I like it.

One question: where's the Utility folder, i can't find it (i get various errors like "suspend.exe not found" etc).

Thank you.

Bye

Guest chopperthedog

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Very nice. Animations on i910 very smooth almost no lag. People be patient most links need to be edited to your device. This is now stopping me from looking for a new phone. Even figured out how to change down swipe to launch s2u2. And can't believe only uses 4mb while running. WAD does have a small learning curve but once you figure it out it all makes sense. Big kudos to developer.

Guest PayAndCry
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Very nice. Animations on i910 very smooth almost no lag. People be patient most links need to be edited to your device. This is now stopping me from looking for a new phone. Even figured out how to change down swipe to launch s2u2. And can't believe only uses 4mb while running. WAD does have a small learning curve but once you figure it out it all makes sense. Big kudos to developer.

Yes it´s really great!! but I have problems with SMSsender and others. I have to link them new but to which prog?

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest chopperthedog
The problem is I can´t apply the theme :( Last time I managed it but this time it doesn´t work :( I installed WAD then I once started it that it creats the theme folder with default portrait/landscape. Then I deleted the ingredients of the folders and copied the ingredient of peccos v3 folder but it still doesn´t work :P

1. install wad after that don't do anything with wad.

2. double click on theme file WP7_pecco_v3 file in zip it will ask you to choose where to put it

3. copy the other folders in zip to storage and font file to windows.

4. run wad tap and hold-click author mode

5. tap and hold-click settings

6.change theme/menu/scan for themes (wait)

7.choose pecco for portrait apply/ok

8.edit weather.

9.change icon locations to where you put them.

reboot phone

and get to know wad. some neat options and to edit links must be in author mode and tap and hold.

good luck most of my time was with mobile shell so took me awhile to get to know wad.

Guest chopperthedog
Yes it´s really great!! but I have problems with SMSsender and others. I have to link them new but to which prog?

i use sms-chat. you have to tap and hold and edit the script option and change links to apps that you use. looks like it was set up for russian omnia so things are different.

Edited by chopperthedog

Guest u441105

You refer to a Utility folder that has programs that needed to be added to Program Files. Where is this Utility folder, I can't seem to find it. I'm assuming that's why the links in the People page and the App link in the apps page aren't working. Thanks for the help and the great theme.

Guest Compuse

Loved playing around with it, a bit, but it's not as functional as other shells available (M2d, Titanium and spb's)

besides; a framecounter? i didn't dare turning that on, since i know the fps would be around 4/8 :/

Guest pecco
Loved playing around with it, a bit, but it's not as functional as other shells available (M2d, Titanium and spb's)

besides; a framecounter? i didn't dare turning that on, since i know the fps would be around 4/8 :/

If you do not have not enough what that functions write, I will add.