Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Guest pecco

Guest pecco
I Want Install It But How? In This Folder (WP7_pecco_v3) Havent Cab File , Please Guide Me To Install It.Tnx.

1. install wad after that don't do anything with wad.

2. double click on theme file WP7_pecco_v3 file in zip it will ask you to choose where to put it

3. copy the other folders in zip to storage and font file to windows.

4. run wad tap and hold-click author mode

5. tap and hold-click settings

6.change theme/menu/scan for themes (wait)

7.choose pecco for portrait apply/ok

8.edit weather.

9.change icon locations to where you put them.

reboot phone

and get to know wad. some neat options and to edit links must be in author mode and tap and hold.

good luck most of my time was with mobile shell so took me awhile to get to know wad.

Guest u441105
You refer to a Utility folder that has programs that needed to be added to Program Files. Where is this Utility folder, I can't seem to find it. I'm assuming that's why the links in the People page and the App link in the apps page aren't working. Thanks for the help and the great theme.

Does anyone have any insight into this problem that I'm having?

Guest chopperthedog
You refer to a Utility folder that has programs that needed to be added to Program Files. Where is this Utility folder, I can't seem to find it. I'm assuming that's why the links in the People page and the App link in the apps page aren't working. Thanks for the help and the great theme.

Didn't see that myself. But I think only a couple of links worked for me I changed all of them for my device. And you could assume that all those links are part of his regional rom (Russia) and device. Plus I use smschat and spamex so I don't even use The people page.

Guest chopperthedog

Had a chance to have a lot of fun with MS paint. I forgot how fun it was to mess with something without having to enter "b0fm18zq" every 2 minutes. Now on to page two but drawing a blank. And the ability to have a today plugin alone on a page is sweet I created a swipe left new page for weather panel (5 radar images update every 30 min for 12 hour loop). And love the weather forecast pictures I added a 3rd image on page 2 for a 5 day forecast. Can't believe how spiffy this on an i910. Good Work!

post-578328-1270852709_thumb.png post-578328-1270853665_thumb.png

And pecco I hope you're not offended but I did a video of your theme. very crappy quality (sorry). but shows off how it performs on i910 with a little personal tweaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsQ9FiQ-V_0

good day.

Edited by chopperthedog

Guest pecco
And pecco I hope you're not offended but I did a video of your theme. very crappy quality (sorry). but shows off how it performs on i910 with a little personal tweaks.

Very much it was pleasant. It is glad that to whom that it was useful and even who that tries to alter it.

Guest mashani
Very much it was pleasant. It is glad that to whom that it was useful and even who that tries to alter it.

Pecco please help me, where do i can download The Wad.cab?

thx before

Guest Roshiel

I love this theme! I'm currently trying to customize the icons for all my programs and I thought that some of you may like to have them. They are not finished yet, but I'll update this post then they are ready.

I'm doing these icons for now:

sportypal.png

SportyPal

nodata.png

Modaco NoData

mobiola.png

Mobiola WebCam

reset.png

Soft Reset / Shut Down

I'll be doing a lot more, but if you want something specific tell me and I'll try to do it.

Edited by Roshiel

Guest nenene
I love this theme! I'm currently trying to customize the icons for all my programs and I thought that some of you may like to have them. They are not finished yet, but I'll update this post then they are ready.

I'm doing these three icons for now:

sportypal.png

SportyPal

nodata.png

Modaco NoData

mobiola.png

Mobiola WebCam

I'll be doing a lot more, but if you want something specific tell me and I'll try to do it.

Hi, which program are you using?

Guest cptsab

i need some help! i just instaled that theme and it tells me that some program named suspend.exe can`t pe runned ! help ! ..

and there is another problem when i tap on the phone icon it tells me ther " error opening ther shortcut or locating the target filename !"

Help me please !

Guest chopperthedog
Hi guys, can some one help me with the software i need to modify the themes, please.

I think only a couple of links worked for me I changed all of them for my device. And you could assume that all those links are part of his regional rom (Russia) and device. Tap and hold get into author mode and start editing the scripts to your device.

good day.

Guest pecco

Sorry, sorry, sorry....

I have forgotten to put folder Utility without which some functions do not work in archive. I spread this folder separately.

This folder needs to be put in Program Files

Utility.rar

Guest Roshiel

Thanks for the utility folder. I still have one problem; when I receive new SMS and I select the "Text" hub to open them I get an error and I'm unable to read them. Can you tell me if there's a shortcut or some way to open the unread sms?

Thanks again.

Guest pecco
Thanks for the utility folder. I still have one problem; when I receive new SMS and I select the "Text" hub to open them I get an error and I'm unable to read them. Can you tell me if there's a shortcut or some way to open the unread sms?

I have copied the folder with a theme and have packed it for you, in it this problem is corrected.

Unpack and put it in \Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advanced Desktop\Themes

WP7_pecco_v3.1.rar

Guest chopperthedog

Kudos, on the "utility" folder it now makes the lock screen function the way it should. I also figured out that s2u2 and wad2 don't get along very well, contrary to my video. I guess I should make a new one?

good day.

Edited by chopperthedog

Guest Roshiel
I have copied the folder with a theme and have packed it for you, in it this problem is corrected.

Unpack and put it in \Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advanced Desktop\Themes

WP7_pecco_v3.1.rar

Thank you, I'll try it now.

By the way, I did these icons to match your theme, you can use them if you want: http://s86.photobucket.com/home/Roshiel/set/2025

Guest chopperthedog

So I figured out that s2u2 would freeze wad2 randomly (sniff sniff I really like the animated wallpaper feature) but with the suspend.exe it makes the lock screen function right. And I added a couple of my own notifications. And for the people on the big red I made a vzw icon with transparent background to replace the IE "e" for data connection.

post-578328-1271294837_thumb.png

post-578328-1271294825_thumb.png

good day.

verizon_wireless.zip

Guest rtimi28
So I figured out that s2u2 would freeze wad2 randomly (sniff sniff I really like the animated wallpaper feature) but with the suspend.exe it makes the lock screen function right. And I added a couple of my own notifications. And for the people on the big red I made a vzw icon with transparent background to replace the IE "e" for data connection.

post-578328-1271294837_thumb.png

post-578328-1271294825_thumb.png

good day.

verizon_wireless.zip

How did you get weather to show on lock screen?

Guest pecco
Hi pecco are you going to make animations in your hubs?

I now work over it, but there are problems. I can by means of MortScript change icons, but yet have not thought up as to force to be updated objects.

If there are offers as it to make that write.

Edited by pecco