Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Guest pecco

Guest chopperthedog

Hello, I made some notifier icons with transparent backgrounds to use on the lock screen. Simply create a notifier and choose appropriate icon for each notifier background. See screens below. Font size on notifier number is 24 with a top offset at -5. And I have each notifier set to not display when zero. When creating notifiers be sure to have "show notifiers" checked under page tab in author mode so you can see and place them and uncheck when done so they disappear until needed. Attached zip has icons.

post-578328-1277596025_thumb.png post-578328-1277596041_thumb.png

good day.

notify_bkgds.zip

I faced a problem when launching all programs as the folder view cannot be opened. Either it is not singed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found.......

How to solve this, please help.

Guest chopperthedog
I faced a problem when launching all programs as the folder view cannot be opened. Either it is not singed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found.......

How to solve this, please help.

Make sure to copy folder named "Utility" within the .rar to Program Files folder on your device.

good day.

Guest guy2
Make sure to copy folder named "Utility" within the .rar to Program Files folder on your device.

good day.

I have already copied and placed the folder in to Program files folder but I can run folderviewe.exe directly from the utility folder. What to do next, please tell me.

Guest chopperthedog

After finding THIS thread. Are you running wad or the theme off card or my storage? I would do device memory with all. Scripts are even based on being installed to device memory. Once all is running good I suppose you could move all with sktools to my storage.

good day.

Guest guy2
After finding THIS thread. Are you running wad or the theme off card or my storage? I would do device memory with all. Scripts are even based on being installed to device memory. Once all is running good I suppose you could move all with sktools to my storage.

good day.

I 'll try to put them all to device memory, will post the result soon. Thanks...

Guest Alien-Tech

I can't download from deposit files, is there any way to get a mirror from more normal source. I would really like to try this theme and it would be my first WAD tryout?

Guest chopperthedog
I can't download from deposit files, is there any way to get a mirror from more normal source. I would really like to try this theme and it would be my first WAD tryout?

I just split in two.

good day.

WP7_pecco1.zip

Edited by chopperthedog

Guest enjoy_mobility

may i know where i can download for WisBarAdvanceDesktop2 fullversion?? please give me a link... I've searched, but not find yet,,, :D

so sorry, noob here... :)

Guest chopperthedog
may i know where i can download for WisBarAdvanceDesktop2 fullversion?? please give me a link... I've searched, but not find yet,,, :D

so sorry, noob here... :)

HERE.

good day.

• 1 month later...

Beta version

I here have thought and have decided to alter a theme, it seems to me a bit slow. While has made a beta the version, your council that else it is possible to add is necessary.

MGalleryItem.php?id=9314MGalleryItem.php?id=9315MGalleryItem.php?id=9316

Changes have concerned while only the basic three screens. The second screen (with cubes) is located now not under the first, and at the left. It allows to slide easily between all three screens.

As has cleaned animation of disappearance of cubes. It seems to me speed of work more important beauty.

Blocking is transferred now on the button.

The theme is packed in archive, it is enough to unpack archive and to insert in WAD2.

WP7_pecco_v6beta.rar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AllyKat
Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Portrait theme for WAD2 in style Windows Phone 7

Okay, I just tried to use this on my Samsung Omnia 2 (i8000). All the files for this appear to be 240x400 resolution. On a WVGA resolution screen this only takes up the upper left quarter of the screen. Is there a WVGA version or a setting that I need to adjust for this to work for me??

• 1 month later...

dear friends,

sorry newbie questions:

1. Where should i put the weather folder for BIG, MIDDLE, and SMALL icon??

2. I found error when i back to main menu --> 1.mscr error

many thanks for your help guys..

Guest goenzales
dear friends,

sorry newbie questions:

1. Where should i put the weather folder for BIG, MIDDLE, and SMALL icon??

2. I found error when i back to main menu --> 1.mscr error

many thanks for your help guys..

Make sure to copy your theme in \Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\Themes

So your directory structure will be as follow:

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\BigWeatherIcons

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\MiddleWeatherIcons

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\SmallWeatherIcons

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\Icons

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\Themes

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco

\Program Files\Lakeridge\Wisbar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco2

Guest element_sixty5

Is there anyway to add the old lock screen back to the new beta? I like being able to just swipe down the screen and have a lock screen appear.

EDIT: Scratch that, I figured it out with a bit of fiddling around.

Edited by element_sixty5