Photo

MT3G 1.2 32A (Sapphire PVT 32A SHIP S-ON G) Questions???

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

uunnzz

uunnzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile USA Galaxy Nexus
Hi everyone,

I am somewhat new at this so please be patient with me if I am not understanding this correctly. I have been searching and reading and posting questions on different threads for several days now any can't seem to come to any kind of conclusion as to what ROM I should/could be using so I need some help. What I am trying to get is a stable (preferably official) ROM with HTC Sense on my T-Mobile USA MyTouch 3G 1.2 (Sapphire PVT 32A SHIP S-ON G). Every forum post I have found so far has had slightly different info. Here are some questions I have based on different posts and guides I have read:

1. Is the MT3G 32A == HTC Magic 32A for Rogers/UK? What is the difference? Radio?
2. Can any 32A ROM be used for MT3G 32A? Why/Why Not?
3. Would an official HTC Magic ROM for Rogers or Voda work using rom.zip(from RUU_Sapphire_SMC_Voda_WWE_3.03.990.6_release_signed_NoDriver.exe)->sappimg.nbh then update using goldcard method? Why/Why Not?
4. Does the MT3G 32A have the same hardware as the HTC Hero? If so can I use official or custom Hero ROM? Why or Why not?

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?
Here is what I have now:
T-Mobile USA MyTouch 3G 1.2/Fender with 3.5 MM Jack
Sapphire PVT 32A SHIP S-ON G
HBOOT-1.33.0013 (SAPP31000)
CPLD-13
RADIO-2.22.23.02
Oct 21 2009,22:33:27
recovery-RA-sapphire-v1.6.2G.img
Rooted Fender ROM

Thank you,
- Victor

Edited by uunnzz, 06 April 2010 - 08:20 AM.

"Providence prospers one, and frustrates the desires of another, in the same business and at the same spot, yet the Great Ruler is as good and wise at one time as another." - Charles H. Spurgeon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users