• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Broken

Broken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Milestone AT&T
I know this has been gone over but hoping someone can do a nice easy walk through for me.

I have an unlocked Telus Milestone on AT&T and like others I am not able to get all apps from the market place. I have paid apps and but have noticed some are missing. For instance for some reason I can't find TV.com or bTunes. I had no issues with my unlocked Telus HTC Hero with any firmware I tried, so not sure why I am not able to with my Milestone. My wife's Backflip also has no problems although it is a native AT&T device.

Anyone can walk me through a way to get these apps? I have read some on a build.prop edit but am a little lost.

Thanks.

Broken

Broken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
No kind soul can help me out? Stock firmware was a no go, so tried Thai 2.1 and it was the same so restored my Nandroid backup. Have been pseudo rooted and even tried Market Enabler but no matter what I try I can not get these apps.

Update.

I even had an old T-mobile sim that has been deactivated. Put it in and turned wifi on and am still not able to find those apps. I wonder if a active T-mobile sim would allow me to get these?

Edited by Broken, 07 April 2010 - 05:03 PM.

iamdarren

iamdarren

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire, Asus Transformer,
i used a diff rom image from nandroid and experienced this, i couldnt get anywhere with market enabler. I then flashed a differnt rom with nandroid again... then i got my access back.... i couldnt get to my paid apps playlist builder or tapatalk pro

HTC DESIRE GSM (VODAFONE UK) S-LCD
unlocked by default
VillainRom, or AOSP

ASUS Transformer TF101 UK
Rooted
MCR

Broken

Broken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thanks for replying. Was wondering if there was no workaround. What rom did you use and was it for US 3G band or Euro?

Broken

Broken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thanks for replying. Was wondering if there was no workaround. What rom did you use and was it for US 3G band or Euro?

Well, after working at this for a while now found a post at Motorola's forums of all places.... Edited my build.prop and am good to go now.

Broken

Broken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Well, after working at this for a while now found a post at Motorola's forums of all places.... Edited my build.prop and am good to go now.

Damn!!!!!!!! Stupid me forgot to make a nandroid backup after editing my build.prop, now for the life of me can not remember how I overwrote the build.prop. If I edit the one in my system and reboot everything works but protected apps never show up. The other one I downloaded causes apps to crash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users