Why does the droid keyboard get so many bad reviews?

Guest Chad Petree

Guest Chad Petree

I dont think its that bad, but i do think the trackpad is worthless and wastes space, im intrigued because the droid always gets ripped in reviews because the keys dont have space between them and are flat, but the n900, xperia x2 are the same and nobody says nothing =/ , the n97 has space between the keys but its totally flat

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest dawabz94
I dont think its that bad, but i do think the trackpad is worthless and wastes space, im intrigued because the droid always gets ripped in reviews because the keys dont have space between them and are flat, but the n900, xperia x2 are the same and nobody says nothing =/ , the n97 has space between the keys but its totally flat

hi all

I would just like to add that after a month of usage, the kbd looses its flatness and goes bombed like n900's

I'm quite happy with the kbd - even it's not 100% perfect

That's it for my small contribution

Guest roy_drage

The keyboard is fine, infact for me personally it's almost perfect.

Took me all of about 4 hours to get used to it, now i can fly around the thing and almost touch type.

I don't even mind the big square navigation button thing, helps when you need to get in and take out a single letter within a miss-spelt workd or something AND it biggest use is for when I play games ;)

Guest Metoo

I was pleasantly surprised how usable it was after reading all the reviews. Dunno what they are complaining about. Not up to Touch Pro 2 standards but just as good as the N97 etc. and miles better than the X1. I also use the D-Pad a lot for moving the cursor around text documents and for jumping between fields on forms and they made it just the right size for thumb control. Only bit I don't understand is why they wasted 2 key spaces on the bottom left and right.

Edited by Metoo